Manipur PSC Recruitment 2013 for Principals in Department of Higher Education
Manipur PSC applications on prescribed forms are invited from the willing candidates for direct recruitment to the following post in the Department of Higher Education, Government of Manipur.
Name of Manipur PSC Post : Principals Government Colleges.
Number of Manipur PSC Principal Post 2013 : 25 ( Twenty Five ) ST-7 + UR-14 + OBC ( Meetei-3 ) + OBC ( Meetei Pangal-1 )
|Reservation of post for persons with Disability ( PWD )|
|Category(s) for which the post is identified||*Functional Classification||No. of Reserved Vacancy|
|Locomotor Palsy||OL, OA||1|
Manipur PSC Principal Scale of Pay 2013 : PB- 4; 37,400-67000 + A.G.P of 10,000 + Special Allowance of 2000.
Essential Qualification for Manipur PSC Principal 2013 :
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks ( or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed ) by a recognised University.
- A Ph.D Degree in concerned / allied / relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Associate Professor with a total experience of 15 ( fifteen ) years of teaching / research / administration in Universities, Colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator ( API ) based Performance Based Appraisal System ( PBAS ), as set out in Appendix-III of the UGC Regulation, 2010 for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges which is given below :
- Consolidated API score requirement of 400 ( Four Hundred ) points from Category-III of APIs.
- Academic Background ( 20% ); Research Performance based on API score & quality of publications ( 40% ); Assessment of Domain Knowledge and Teaching Skills ( 20% ) & Interview Performance ( 20% ).
- See details in the information for candidates attached in the application form.
- Last date for issue and receipt of application form and for determination of age will be 14.11.2013.
- Age Limit for Manipur PSC Principal 2013 : 35 years and above.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or short listing. Where the number of applications received in response to the notification is large, the Commission may restrict the number of the candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the notification.
- 200/- ( Two Hundred ) for General / OBC and 100/- for SC / ST in cash as examination fee should be submitted along with the application from at the counter of Manipur Public Service Commission.
- The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidate is final.
- Loss / delay due to postal service will not be the responsibility of the Commission and no claim on such mater will be entertained under any circumstances.
- 3 ( three ) copies of candidate’s recent passport size photograph along with the required educational certificates from Matriculation onwards which is to be authenticated by the candidate himself along with self addressed stamped of 5/- ( size 27 cm x 12 cm ) and postage stamp of 5/- for Acknowledgement Card affixed thereon, should be submitted along with the application by the candidate. The candidates may also submit additional documents at the time of interview.
- The prescribed application form is obtainable on cash payment of 100/- ( One Hundred ) at the Commission’s Counter from 15.10.2013.