Manipur PSC Recruitment 2013 for Manipur Forest Service Grade II ( Assistant Conservator of Forests )
Manipur PSC applications are invited from the willing candidates for recruitment to the post of Manipur Forest Service – Grade-II ( Assistant Conservator of Forests ) in the Forest Department, Government of Manipur.
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Scale Pay||Class / Group||No. of Post||Gen||SC||ST||OBC|
|Meitei / Meetei||Meitei Pangal|
|1||Manipur Forest Service-Grade-II ( Assistant Conservator of Forests )||9,300- 34,800/- + 5,400 ( GP )||Group -A||13||7||-||4||2||-|
1. Condition of Eligibility : In order of to be eligible to compete at the examination, a candidate must satisfy the following conditions, namely :
- Nationality : The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit for Manipur PSC Jobs 2013 :
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the first day of August, 2013.
- The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable :
- upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe;
- 3 years in the case of candidates belongs to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates;
- upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of trained Rangers of the Forest Department;
- upto a maximum of 10 years in the case of blind, deaf-mute and Orthopedically handicapped persons.
2. Manipur PSC Forest Service Grade Essential Qualifications 2013 : The candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects, namely – Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Application / Science, Engineering ( Agricultural / Chemical / Civil / Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical ), Environmental Science, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology of any University, deemed University or foreign University approved / recognised by the Central Government.
3. Physical Standard : The candidate must have the following physical standards in minimum :
|Sl. No.||Manipur PSC Physical Standards for Men / Women||Height ( Cm )||Chest Grith ( Cm )|
|The following minimum height standards may be allowed in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and rases such as Assamese, Bhutanese, Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Kumoanis, Ladakhese, Mizo, Naga, Nepalese, Sikkimese and Manipuris and those from Arunachal Pradesh, Lahaul and Spiti and Meghalaya.
Male Candidate - 152 cm
Female Candidate - 145 cm
|(c)||Walking 25 Kms for male and 16 Kms for female within four hours on foot, respectively.|
4. Candidates shall be required to appear at an open competitive examination and interview to be conducted by the Commission.
(A) Written Examination :
- Compulsory Subjects : ( 100 Marks each ).
- General Knowledge
- English ( Essay & precis writing etc. )
- Optional Subjects : ( 200 Marks each ) Any two subjects of the following Subjects :
Sl. No. Subjects Sl. No. Subjects 1. Agriculture 8. Geology 2. Botany 9. Horticulture 3. Chemistry 10. Mathematics 4. Computer Application / Science 11. Physics 5. Engineering ( Agricultural / Chemical / Civil /Computer / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical ) 12. Statistics 6. Environmental Science 13. Veterinary Science 7. Forestry 14. Zoology
- The standard of these subjects shall be that of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- The Candidates will not be allowed to offer the following combination of subjects :
- Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering and Veterinary Science;
- Chemical Engineering and Chemistry;
- Computer Application / Science and Computer Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering and Electronic Engineering;
- Mathematics and Statistics;
5. Manipur PSC Forest Service Interview 2013 : The Manipur Public Service Commission shall conduct an interview for the candidates who qualifies in the written examination. The maximum marks shall be 75.
6. Manipur PSC Forest Service Medical Examination 2013 : The medical examination shall be conducted by a duly constituted Medical Board including radiographic examination.
Visual Acuity : The examination for determining the acuteness of visions includes who tests – one for distant and the other for near vision. Each eye shall be tested separately. The following standard are prescribed for distant and near vision with or without glasses.
|SI. No.||Visual Standards||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|1||Distant Vision||6/6 or 6/9||6/12 or 6/9|
|3||Type of correction permitted||Spectacles|
|4||Limits of refractive error permitted||±4.00 D ( including cylinder ) Non pathological Myopia ± 4.00 D ( including cylinder ) ( Hypermetropia )|
|5||Color vision requirements||High Grade|
|6||Binocular Vision needed||Yes|
7. 200/- ( Two Hundred ) for General / OBC and 100/- for SC / ST in cash as examination fee should be submitted along with the application from at the counter of Manipur Public Service Commission.
8. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidate is final.
9. Loss / delay due to postal service will not be the responsibility of the Commission and no claim on such mater will be entertained under any circumstances.
10. 3 ( Three ) copies of candidate’s recent passport size photograph along with the required educational certificates from Matriculation onwards which is to be authenticated by the candidate himself along with self addressed stamped of 5/- ( size 27cm x 12 cm ) and postage stamp of 5/- for Acknowledgement Card affixed thereon, should be submitted along with the application by the candidate. The candidates may also submit additional documents at the time of interview.
11. Closing date for issue and receipt of Manipur Forest Service Grade II 2013 application form will be 14.11.2013.
12. The prescribed application form is obtainable on cash payment of 100/- ( One Hundred ) at the Manipur PSC Commission’s Counter from 15.10.2013.