Manipur PSC Recruitment Exam 2016 for Additional Government Advocate
Manipur PSC Applications on prescribed form are invited from the willing candidates for direct recruitment to the post of Additional Government Advocate in the law & legislative affairs, Government of Manipur.
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Scale of Pay||Class / Group||No. of Post||UR||ST|
|1||Additional Government Advocate ( High Court ).||PB of 3 15,600 - 39,100/- plus 7,600 ( GP )||Group - A||04||03||01|
- Manipur PSC AGA Essential Qualification 2016 :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- As an Advocate not less than 10 ( Ten ) years in practice.
- Manipur PSC AGA Desirable Qualification 2016 :
- Practicing Advocate in the High Court with experience in service matters, Civil and Revenue.
- Knowledge of Manipuri and Hindi.
3. Manipur PSC AGA Period of Probation 2016 : 2 ( Two ) years.
- Manipur PSC AGA Duties 2016 : To hold charge and conduct of litigations of the State Government on service laws, Civil and Revenue etc in the High Court of Manipur and other works as assigned from the State Government Laws & Legislative Affairs Department from time to time.
- Place or places where the officers will be required to serve : In the office of Public Prosecutor-cum-Government Advocate ( High Court ), Manipur.
5. Age Limit for Manipur PSC AGA 2016 : 50 ( Fifty ) years and below as on 1st July, 2015.
6. The prescribed application form along with Scheme of Exam. & Syllabus is obtainable from the counter of MPSC during office hour free of cost or may be downloaded from the MPSC’s Website : www.mpscmanipur.gov.in from 08th December, 2015.
7. Manipur PSC AGA Fee 2016 : A sum of 300/- ( Three hundred ) for General / OBC and 150/- for SC / ST in cash is payable to the Secretary MPSC along with the application form as examination fee.
8. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidate is final.
9. Loss / delay due to postal service will not be the responsibility of the Commission and no claim on such mater will be entertained under any circumstances.
10. 3 ( Three ) copies of candidate’s recent passport size photograph along with the required educational Certificates from Matriculation onwards which is to be authenticated by the candidate himself along with self addressed stamped of 5/- ( Size 27 cm x 12 cm ) and postage stamp of 5/- for Acknowledgement Card affixed thereon should be submitted along with the application by the candidate. The candidates may also submit additional documents at the time of interview.
11. Last Date for Issue and Submission of Manipur PSC AGA Application Form is 29.12.2015.
12. Manipur PSC AGA Written Examination will be held on 10.01.2016.
Scheme of Manipur PSC AGA Examination Pattern 2016 :
The Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Addl. Govt. Advocate ( HC ) may Consists of :
A Manipur PSC AGA Written Examination Shall be Conducted with Syllabus as Below :
- Paper – I : One paper of 100 marks ( duration not less than 2 hours ) to test the General Knowledge, Aptitude, Intelligence, Expression of Law and General English including essay writing on Legal Topic, Information Technology.
- Paper – II : One paper of 100 marks of not less than 2 hours duration regarding Objective Questions and problems of law as regards to Transfer of Property Act, Service law, Civil Procedure Code, Code of Criminal Procedure, Land Acquisition. Law of Contracts, Constitution of India, Company Law.
- Manipur PSC AGA Interview Viva-voce : 30 marks.