Manipur PSC Recruitment 2014 for Deputy Director
Manipur Public Service Commission applications 2014 on prescribed forms are invited from the willing candidates for direct recruitment to the following post in the Directorate of Tribal Research Institute, Manipur :
Name of Post : Deputy Director ( TRI ).
Manipur PSC Deputy Director Pay Scale 2014 : 9300 – 34,800 + 5400 GP.
Class / Group : C.G.S. Grade A ( Gazetted Non-Ministerial ).
No. of Post : 1 ( UR ).
Manipur PSC Deputy Director Essential Qualifications 2014 : 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Sociology / History / Political Science / Anthropology / Geography from a recognised University.
Manipur PSC Deputy Director Desirable 2014 : Ph.D. in one of the above mentioned subjects.
Age Limit for Manipur PSC Deputy Director 2014 : 38 years and below as on 1st of July, 2014. Further the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC. Upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants appointed under the Government of Manipur to the extent of the period of continuous service put in the post / service and Government servant who belongs to SC / ST / OBC will get the facility admissible to a Government servant in addition to the relaxation admissible to SC / ST / OBC candidates.
Period of Probation : 2 ( two ) years.
Manipur PSC Deputy Director Duties 2014 : To do administrative and research work relating to TRI.
- The prescribed Manipur PSC Deputy Director application form 2014 can be obtained on payment of 100/- at the Manipur Public Service Commission’s Counter from 25.07.2014.
- Last date for issue and receipt of duly filled in Manipur PSC Deputy Director application form 2014 is 25.08.2014.
- Manipur PSC Deputy Director Examination Fee 2014 : 200/- for General and OBC; 50/- for SC / ST in cash only ( any other form of payment is not accepted ) should be submitted along with the Manipur PSC Deputy Director application form 2014 at the counter of MPSC.
- Lost / delay due to postal service will not be the responsibility of the Manipur Public Service Commission and no claim on such matter will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Date of Manipur PSC Deputy Director examination / interview will be notified later on.
- The decision of the Manipur Public Service Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidate is final.
- The Manipur PSC Deputy Director application form 2014 submitted in the following manner will be summarily rejected :
- Incomplete application forms.
- Application forms not enclosed self-authenticated Photostat copy of essential educational and experience certificate.
- Application forms not enclosed self-authenticated Photostat copy of SC / ST / OBC certificate wherever applicable.
- Application not enclosed with prescribed examination fee.
- Application not signed by the candidate.
- Late receipt after last of form submission.