Manipur Health Service Grade III Recruitment 2015
1. Manipur PSC Applications on prescribed forms are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment to the following posts in Health Department, Manipur.
|SI. No.||Name of Post||Pay Scale||Class / Group||No.of post sanctioned
|1.||Manipur Health Service Grade - III, Specialist Dental ( Oral Surgery )||15,600 - 39,100/- + 6,600 ( GP )||Class - I ( Group - A ) ( Gazetted )||01|
|2.||Manipur Health Service Grade - III, Specialist Dental ( Paedodontics )||15,600 - 39,100/- + 6,600 ( GP )||Class - I ( Group - A ) ( Gazetted )||01|
2. MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III Qualifications Required 2015 :
a. MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III Essential Qualification 2015 :
- Possession of a dental qualification included in the first and the third schedule to the indian dentist act, 1948 as amended from time to time.
- Three years experience in the dental profession after registration as a dental graduate.
- Possession of the appropriate educational qualification of :
- MDS in oral surgery for the post of specialist dental in oral surgery.
- MDS in Paedodomtics for the post of specialist in Paedodomtics.
3. MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III Duties 2015 : Clinical services in dental matters.
4. Pensionable Non-Pensionable :
- Contributory pension will be extended.
- GPF is not extended.
5. Age Limit for MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III 2015 : 40 ( forty ) years and below as on 1st July, 2015. The upper age limit is relaxable for government servants to the extent of service rendered by them under the state government of manipur as per MHS rules and for ST / SC / OBC as per government guidelines / instructions in force and also for persons with disabilities as per guidelines contained in the O.M. No. 9/6/2007-SC/ST/OBC/DP dated 11.11.2009.
6. The prescribed application form is obtainable from the counter of MPSC during office hour free of cost or may be downloaded from the MPSC’s website www.mpscmanipur.gov.in from 08.12.2015.
7. MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III Exam Fee 2015 : A sum of 300/- ( three hundred ) for General / OBC and 150/- for SC / ST ) in cash payable to the Secretary, Manipur Public Service Commission, along with the application form as examination fee and differently abled candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
8. The decision of the commission as to eligibility or otherwise of the candidates will be final.
9. 3 ( three ) copies of candidate’s recent passport size photograph along with the required educational certificate from matriculation onwards which is to be authenticated by the candidate himself along with self addressed stamped of 5/- ( size 27 cm x 12 cm ) and postage stamp of 5/- for acknowledgement card affixed thereon should be submitted along with the application by the candidate. The candidate may also submit additional documents at the time of interview.
10. The last date for issue and submission of MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III application form is 26.12.2015.
11. MPSC Manipur Health Service Grade III Interview will be held on 04.01.2016.