Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2014 for Assistant Professors
Important Dates for Maharashtra PSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2014 :
Starting Date for Online Registration : 03.04.2014.
Last Date for Online Registration : 23.04.2014 till 11:59 P.M.
Last Date to Payment of Fee in SBI : 24.04.2014.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission ( MPSC ) has invited a notification for the Recruitment of 88 Assistant Professor Vacancies in various Branches for Govt Eng Collegiate Branch Gr-A. Eligible candidates may apply online from 03.04.2014 to 23.04.2014 till 11:59 P.M.
MPSC Vacancy Details :
Total No.of Maharashtra PSC Assistant Professors Posts : 88
Name of the MPSC Post 2014 : Assistant Professor
|S.No.||Name of the Branch ( Assistant Professor )||No. of Posts|
|4.||Auto mobile Engineering||10|
|9.||Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering||11|
|Total No. of Vacancies||88|
Age Limit for MPSC Assistant Professor 2014 : Candidate age should be 35 years for General and 40 years for Reserved categories as on 01.08.2014. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
MPSC Assistant Professor Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess B.E / B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B.E / B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech. in relevant field from any recognized university.
Application Fee for MPSC Jobs 2014 : Candidate need to pay 365/- for Unreserved & Rs.265/- for Reserved
Category through SBI Challan / Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / CSC ( Common Service Centre ).
How to Apply Online for MPSC Assistant Professors 2014 : Interested Candidates apply online through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 03.04.2014 to 23.04.2014 till 11:59 P.M.
Instructions for MPSC Assistant Professors Applying Online 2014 :
- Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on Online application.
- Select post you want to apply.
- Fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
- Make payment through SBI Challan / Net banking / Debit card / Credit card / CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check and submit error free online application.
- After submission of online application candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.