Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for Vocational Teacher
Category No: 160/2016
Kerala PSC applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Vocational Teacher – Agriculture.
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher 2016 : 19240 – 34500/-.
4. No. of Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher Vacancies 2016 : 2 (Two).
The above Kerala PSC vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
Note : 3% of the vacancies shall be reserved for differently abled candidates (Locomotor Disability, Cerebral Palsy, Low vision, Hearing impairment) for recruitment to the post as per G.O.(P) No.43/2009/SWD dated 13.10.09.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Appointment 2016 : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age limit for Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher 2016 : 23-40 Only candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1993 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
(for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions.)
7. Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher Qualifications 2016 : Degree in Agriculture with not less than 60% marks from Kerala Agricultural University or an equivalent qualification.
- In the appointment of Vocation Teacher, Preference will be give to persons having additional qualifications of diploma in Computer Application from a recognised Institution.
- All the educational qualification for teaching posts should be one acquired after a regular course of study from a recognised University in Kerala or recognised as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II, KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Applications 2016 : Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote User-Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Vocational Teacher Applications 2016 : 03rd August, 2016 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.