Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Village Man
Applications for Kerala Public Service Commission with a photograph uploaded are invited on line only exclusively from qualified Physically Handicapped candidates of Kerala State for filling the backlog vacancies earmarked for the period from 01.01.2004 to 31.12.2007 and identified by the Govt. vide GO(P) No. 7/2011/SWD. dated 24.01.2011 for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Kerala PSC Department : Revenue
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Village man ( Special Recruitment for Physically Disabled persons belonging to Partially Blind, Partially Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped [ upper Extremities ( minor ) Lower Extremities ].
3. Kerala PSC Village man Scale of Pay : 8730 – 13540/-
4. Number of vacancies for Kerala PSC Village man 2013 : District wise
|Name of Districts||Number of Vacancies|
Important Note for Kerala PSC Jobs 2013 :
- Candidates will be advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, to be reported by the Appointing Authorities as earmarked in GO(P) No.7/11/SWD dated 24/01/2011.
- Candidates can apply through online application for Kerala PSC 2013 available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz. www.keralapsc.org. Applications submitted by candidates other than those belonging to PH groups viz. Partially blind, Partially Deaf and Orthopaedically – Upper extremities ( minor ) and Lower extremities will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- The above Kerala PSC vacancies 2013 are now in existence. Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked List prepared in pursuance of this notification is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies of Physically handicapped candidates during the period from 01.01.2004 to 31.12.2007, as earmarked for the various categories and PH groups as per G.O.(P)No.7/2011/SWD. dated 24.01.2011, and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS & SSR are not applicable to this selection.
- A Ranked List with separate lists for each category of PH will be prepared in pursuance of this notification. Selection to the above-mentioned vacancies will have made from among the Partially Blind, Partially Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped ( Upper extremities ( minor ) and Lower extremities ) PH categories found suitable for the post as per existing Government orders and vacancies in Kerala PSC will be apportioned among the three main categories in the ratio of 1:1:1If any of these categories are not eligible for a post such vacancies will be apportioned among the other two categories.
- As per Para 7 of GO(P) No.7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011, appropriate adjustments will be made, if necessary, in the ratio among different categories, as and when the Government issues appropriate orders thereto, in order to recoup the paucity in the share due to Blind and Deaf categories during the period upto 2003.
- Online applications for Kerala PSC 2013 should not be submitted to more than one district to this notification. If applications for Kerala PSC are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he / she is selected, his / her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her. Candidates should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the Kerala PSC 2013 Online application.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O.(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961.
- Candidates already in Government service holding Kerala PSC Village man post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Grace marks as stipulated in the existing rules will be continued to be given to PH categories for this selection. Subjected to assessment of Suitability by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
5. Method of appointment in Kerala PSC Jobs 2013 : Kerala PSC 2013 Direct Recruitment ( Special Recruitment from among Physically Handicapped candidates belonging to Partially Blind / Partially Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped ( Upper extremities ( minor ) and Lower extremities ) categories only.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Village Man Post 2013 :
( Including the relaxation as per para 2 (vii) of the General Conditions ) :
- Partially Blind and Partially Deaf :18-50 in candidates born between 02.01.1962 and 01.01.1994 ( both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Village man post.
- Orthopaedically Handicapped :18-45 in candidates born between 02.01.1967 and 01.01.1994 ( both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for Village man post.Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit for Kerala PSC 2013, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification. Sub para (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) are not applicable to this selection.
7. Qualification for Kerala PSC Village Man Post : Should have passed in Standard VII.
8. Mode of submitting Kerala PSC 2013 applications :
The application for Kerala PSC 2013 shall be submitted online with a photo uploaded only. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of the applications are available in the website of the Kerala Pubic Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The candidates applying Kerala PSC online shall keep a print out ( Receipt ) of their applications and the barcode number shall be quoted in all further enquiries / correspondence. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
9. Last date for receipt of Kerala PSC 2013 applications : 23.01.2013 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
10. If a written test / OMR test is conducted as part of the Selection, admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
11. Candidates are requested to take a printout of their Kerala PSC 2013 online application and forward the same to the District Office concerned, along with self attested copies of certificate to prove their date of birth, qualification and Disability Certificate from the Standing Disability Board. The above documents should reach the concerned district office within seven days from the last date fixed for receipt of Kerala PSC applications. The postal address of the District Office are approved for this purpose.
12. Address to which applications for Kerala PSC 2013 are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org