Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Programmer
General Recruitment – State Wide
Applications for Kerala PSC job must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Kerala Public Service Commission
2. Name of Post : Programmer
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Programmer 2014 : 20740-36140/-
4. Number of Kerala PSC Vacancies 2014 : ( 3 ) Three
The above Kerala PSC vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and that may be reported to the Kerala PSC Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of Appointment for Kerala PSC Programmer Jobs 2014 : Direct Recruitment
6. Kerala PSC Programmer Age limit 2014 : 20-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1994 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Communities, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation as per rules. ( For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions )
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Programmer :
M.C.A or B.Tech ( Electrical and Electronics / Electronics / Computer Science ) Or B.Tech ( any discipline ) with specialisation in Computer i.e., PGDCA or equivalent Or B.Tech ( any discipline ) with minimum one year experience in Data Processing / Software Development. Or M.Sc with specialisation in Electronics / Physics / Computer Science / Mathematics / Statistics with minimum one year experience in Data Processing / Software Development.
Note : Rule 10 (a) ii of part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications for Kerala PSC Jobs 2014 : Before applying for the Kerala PSC post, candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’. Those who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using his / her User-ID and password. No Kerala PSC application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the Profile by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall quote the User ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and the particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission.
Kerala PSC Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, service, age , community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Job Applications 2014 : 16.07.2014 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Kerala PSC Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in