Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Operator
Kerala PSC applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Kerala Water Authority
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Operator
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Operator 2014 : 10470-26870/-
4. Kerala PSC Number of Vacancies : 11 ( Eleven )
- The number of candidates to be included in the Short List / Probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The above Kerala PSC vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in pursuance of this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of One year and a maximum period of three years provided that list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidate will be advised against the vacancies shown above and for all the vacancies in Kerala PSC reported during the period of pendency of the Ranked list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Kerala Public Service Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made with in the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Kerala PSC Method of Appointment 2014 : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Operator Jobs 2014 : 19-36. “Only candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1995 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Operator post”. Other Backward Communities and Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation. In no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 years.
Note : The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation for Kerala PSC to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Kerala PSC Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern. [ for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Para 2(i),(ii), (iii),(iv), (vi), (vii) and (xii) of the General Conditions ].
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Operator Jobs 2014 :
- Pass in SSLC Examination or equivalent qualification.
- National Trade Certificate in Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle / Electrician )
Note : Probation – Any person appointed to Kerala PSC post shall from the date on which he joins duty be on probation for a total period of two years on duty with in a continuous period of three years.
Note : Rule 10 (a) ii of part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 : Candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications for Kerala PSC submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Operator Job Applications 2014 : 16.07.2014 Wednesday up to12.00 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Sub Paras v, viii, ix, x, xi and xiii in para 2 and paras 6 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to Kerala PSC post.
- The Kerala PSC selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.