Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Lower Grade Servant
Applications for Kerala PSC 2013 are invited Online only exclusively from qualified Physically Handicapped Ex-Servicemen only of Kerala state for filling the backlog vacancies earmarked for the period from 1.1.2004 to 31.12.2007 and identified by the Govt. vide GO(P) No.7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011 for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Kerala PSC Department : NCC / Sainik Welfare Department ( Ex-Servicemen only ).
2. Name of Kerala PSC post : Last Grade Servant ( Special recruitment for Physically Disabled persons belonging to partially Blind, Deaf, Partially Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped [ both upper and Lower Extremities ( minor and major defects ) ] categories only.
3. Scale of pay for Kerala PSC Last Grade Servant : 8,500-13,210/-
4. Number of vacancies in Kerala PSC 2013 : District-wise.
|Name of Districts||Number of Vacancies|
Important Note for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 :
- Candidates will be advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies in Kerala PSC 2013 and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, to be reported by the Appointing Authorities as earmarked in GO(P) No 7/11/SWD dated 24/01/2011.
- Candidates can apply only through the Kerala PSC 2013 Online application available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz. www.keralapsc.org Applications submitted by candidates other than those belonging to PH groups viz. partially Blind, Deaf, Partially Deaf and Orthopaedically handicapped – Upper Extremities ( minor and major ) lower extremities major and minor will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- The above vacancies in KPSC 2013 are now in existence. Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each district in pursuance of Kerala PSC notification. The Ranked List prepared in pursuance of this notification is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies of Physically Handicapped candidates during the period from 01/01/2004 to 31/12/2007, as earmarked for the various categories and PH groups as per GO(P) No 7/2011/SWD dated 24/01/2011, and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned backlog vacancies. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS & SSR are not applicable to this selection.
- Candidates will be advised from the Rank List for appointment against Head Quarters vacancies also without option according to the terms and conditions of G.O. (MS)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971.
- A Ranked List with separate lists for each category of PH will be prepared in pursuance of this notification. Selection to the above-mentioned vacancies will be made from among the partially Blind, Deaf and Orthopaedically Handicapped ( Upper extremities ( minor and major ) Lower extremities ( minor and major ). PH categories found suitable for the post as per existing Government orders and Kerala PSC vacancies will be apportioned among the three main categories in the ratio of 1:1:1 If any of these categories are not eligible for a post such Kerala PSC vacancies 2013 will be apportioned among the other two categories.
- As per para 7of GO(P)No.7/2011/SWD dated, 24.01.2011, appropriate adjustments will be made, if, necessary, in the ratio among different categories, as and when the Government issues appropriate orders thereto, in order to recoup the paucity in the share due to Blind and Deaf categories during the period up to 2003.
- Kerala PSC 2013 applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications for Kerala PSC are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he / she is selected, his / her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her. Candidates should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the Kerala online application.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O.(MS) No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961.
- Candidates already in Government service holding Kerala PSC Lower Grade Servant post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for Kerala PSC Lower Grade Servant post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Grace marks as stipulated in the existing rules will be continued to be given to PH candidates for this selection , subject to assessment of suitability by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
5. Method of appointment in Kerala PSC 2013 : Kerala Public Service Commission 2013 Direct Recruitment [ Special Recruitment from among physically Handicapped candidates belonging to partially Blind / Deaf and Orthopaedically ( Upper extremities ( minor and major ) Lower extremities ( minor and major ) Handicapped only ].
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 : ( including the relaxations as per para 2 (vii) of the General Conditions ) :
- Partially Blind and Deaf- 18-50. ie. Candidates born between 02.01.1962 and 01.01.1994 ( Both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Lower Grade Servant post. ( Inclusive of the period of military service. )
- Orthopaedically Handicapped 18-45 ie candidates born between 02.01.1967 and 01.01.1994 ( both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for Lower Grade Servant post in Kerala PSC 2013.Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit for Kerala PSC, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification except subparas (i), (ii), (iii) and (iv) are not applicable to Kerala Public Service Commission selection.
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Lower Grade Servant Post 2013 :
- Should have passed in Standard VII and should not have acquired any Degree.
- Must be an Ex-Servicemen
Important Note for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013 :
- Women candidates will be considered only for the Kerala PSC posts that are suitable for them as per rules.
- A common Ranked List will be prepared for the various posts in the Last Grade Service in pursuance of this notification. Only one application need be sent for the posts, noting the name of posts applied for as ‘Last Grade Servants’. Only eligible categories of PH will be considered for each post.
- Male candidates in the Ranked List will only be considered for appointment to the post of chowkidar.
8. Mode of submitting Online Application for Kerala PSC Vacancies 2013 :
The Kerala PSC recruitment Online 2013 application shall be submitted online with a photo uploaded only. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of the applications are available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.org . No application fee is required. The candidates applying Kerala PSC Online shall keep a print out ( Receipt ) of their applications and the barcode mumber shall be quoted in all further enquiries / correspondence. Applications for Kerala PSC 2013 which are submitted not in accorance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
9. Last Date for receipt of Kerala PSC 2013 applications : 23.01.2013 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. If a written test / OMR test is conducted as part of the selection, admission tickets of eligible candidates will be made available on the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
11. Candidates are requested to take a printout of their online application for Kerala PSC 2013 and forward the same to the District Officer concerned, along with self attested copies to prove their date of birth, qualification and Disability Certificate from the Standing Disability Board. The above documents should reach the concerned district office within seven days from the last date fixed for receipt of applications. Postal address of the District Officers are appended to this notification for this purpose.
12. Address to which applications for Kerala PSC 2013 are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org