Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for Livestock Inspector
Kerala PSC Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications shall be submitted online only on the official website of the Commission after “One Time Registration”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photographs uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010 and must indicate clearly the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph. The photograph thus uploaded will be valid for 10 years. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photograph.
1. Department : Kerala Live Stock Development Board Ltd.
2. Name of Post : Livestock Inspector Gr. II / Supervisor.
3. KPSC Livestock Inspector Pay Scale 2015 : 6080 – 9830/- ( PR ).
4. No. of KPSC Livestock Inspector Vacancies 2015 : 7 ( Seven ).
Note I : The number of candidates to be included in the short list / probability list of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
Note II : The above vacancies only for the direct recruitment are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry of one year is published. Candidate will be advised against the vacancy shown above and also for all the vacancies reported during the period of pendency of the
Ranked List. The Commission will conduct a competitive test for the candidates applied to the post. 50% of the fresh vacancies reported for the post will be reserved for recruitment by transfer from employees holding lower post in Kerala Livestock Development Board Ltd., under the purview of the Commission. Appointment by transfer and by Direct recruitment will be made in the ratio 1:1.
Note III : The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for KPSC Livestock Inspector 2015 : 18 – 36 as on 01.01.2015 ( Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC / ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note : The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate in the form given below showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
7. KPSC Livestock Inspector Qualifications 2015 : A Pass in VHSE in Livestock Management issued by the Vocational Higher Secondary Education Directorate of the State.
- Physically Handicapped persons are ineligible for appointment to the post.
- Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable.
- Candidates selected shall be appointed to the service provisionally and they shall undergo the stockman training course / Livestock Inspector training course conducted by the Animal Husbandry Department / KAU / KLDB successfully after which their provisional appointment will be regularized from the date of first appointment treating the training period as regular service. Those who do not complete the course successfully in the first attempt shall be allowed 3 more chances to complete the course successfully. In the case of candidates who fail to complete the course successfully even in the 4th attempt their provisional appointment shall be terminated and they shall be discharged from service. There shall be no re-ranking of candidates based on the marks they secure during training.
8. Mode of Submitting KPSC Livestock Inspector Application 2015 : Candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ for applying for the post. Candidates have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User – ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User – ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
9. Last Date of Receipt of KPSC Livestock Inspector Application 2015 : 03.06.2015 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in [ For details, including Photo, ID Card etc. please see the General Conditions given in Part II of this notification ].