Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 for Lecturer Grade I
Kerala Public Service Commission applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. This notification is made consequent to the non availability of qualified candidates for the Notification dated 29.04.2015 for the Category No.73/2015.
- Department : Rural Development
- Name of Post : Lecturer Grade. I – Rural Industries
- Scale of Pay : 19,240-34,500
- Number of Vacancies : 2 ( Two )
Kerala Public Service Commission vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of Appointment : By transfer from among Assistant District Industries Officers of the Industries Department.
6. Kerala PSC Age Limit : Age shall not exceed 45 years on 01.01.2016.
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC :-
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Science or Degree / Master’s Degree in Management or B.Tech. Degree.
- Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
- Candidates should produce Service Certificate obtained from the Head of Office / Department in original in the form mentioned below, to prove their services as and when called for.
8. Mode of submitting Kerala PSC Applications :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
The Photograph uploaded should be taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile.
They must quote User-Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of Kerala PSC applications :- 15th June, 2016 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Kerala Public Service Commission Website :- www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. “If a Written / OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calender. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the Examination.”