Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2015 for Junior Consultant
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration scheme from qualified candidates belonging to the reservation group of SIUC Nadar Community of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Junior Consultant ( General Medicine ).
3. Pay Scale for Kerala PSC Junior Consultant 2015 : 11910 – 19350/- ( PR ).
4. Number of Vacancies 2015 : SIUC Nadar – 1 ( One ).
Note : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for SIUC Nadar community as unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 11.05.2011 ( Cat.No. 280/2010 Gazette Date: 27.10.2010 ) for the post.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment ( from among candidates belonging to SIUC Nadar Community only ).
Note – 1 : Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than those mentioned above will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be issued to them.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Junior Consultant 2015 : SIUC Nadar : 18 – 45; Only candidates born between 02.01.1970 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for the post. ( including age relaxation in para 2 (i) of General Conditions ).
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Junior Consultant 2015 :
- Degree in Modern Medicine ( MBBS ) or equivalent qualification.
- Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Forensic Medicine or equivalent qualification Or
Diplomate in National Board in General Medicine Or
Note I : Preferences will be given in direct recruitment to candidates with Post Graduate Degree or Super Speciality Degree over those with Post Graduate Diploma qualifications, other things being equal.
Note II :
- Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Post Graduate Degree / Super Speciality Degree wherever mentioned in this notification must be either awarded or recognized by any recognized University or equivalent Institute. Medical Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India and Diplomate in National Board awarded by National Board of Examinations only will be considered. Non Medical Degree or Diploma mentioned in this notification must be awarded by any recognized University or equivalent Institute.
- Equivalent Medical qualification wherever mentioned in this notification ( except DNB ) means those qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Medical Council of India.
- All persons must possess valid registration with Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
Note – III : Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Application : Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Submission of Kerala PSC Junior Consultant Application Form 2015 : 21.10.2015, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to Which Applications are to be Submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in ( Please also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification ).