Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2012 for Electrician
Last Date for Kerala PSC Electrician 2012 Recruitment : 16.01.2013
Kerala Public Service Commission applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Name of the Firm : Kerala State Industrial Enterprises Ltd.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Electrician
3. Kerala PSC Electrician 2012 Pay Scale : 6080 – 9830/-
4. Kerala PSC Electrician 2012 Vacancies : 1.
- As per G.O(P) No. 8/10/SWD dated 1.2.2010, 3% Vacancies are reserved for PH candidates.
- The number of candidates to be included in the short list / probability list of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new ranked list after the minimum period of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of pendency of the ranked list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Kerala Public Service Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made with in the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Electrician 2012 : 18 – 35, Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1994 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other back ward communities are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note : The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Kerala Public Service Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern. ( for other conditions regarding the age relaxations please see para 2(i),(ii),(iii),(iv),(vi),(vii) and (xii) of the general conditions ).
7. Kerala PSC Electrician 2012 Qualifications :
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent.
- National Trade Certificate in Electrician.
8. Mode of Submitting Application : Candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.org for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their user id and password.
Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the user id for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 16.01.2013 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.org
- Sub paras v, viii, ix, x, xi, and xiii in para 2 and para 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
- The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.