Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014 for Boat Driver
Kerala PSC applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Kerala State Water Transport
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Boat Driver
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Boat Driver 2014 : 9940-16580/-
4 No.of Vacancies in Kerala PSC Boat Driver 2014 : 7 ( Seven )
The list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Kerala PSC Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Kerala PSC Method of Appointment for Boat Driver : Direct Recruitment
6. Kerala PSC Boat Driver Age limit 2014 : 19-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1995 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. ( for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions )
7. Kerala PSC Boat Driver Qualifications :
- Literacy in Malayalm or Tamil or Kannada.
- Possession of current Boat Driver’s Licence.
Note : Candidates shall possess a current Boat Driving Licence throughout all the stages of selection process i.e, as on the last date of application, OMR Test, Practical Test, Interview etc.
Note : Rule 10 (a) ii of part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 : Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “One Time Registration” through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his / her User-id and pass word. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entering the home page. Candidate are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user Id for further communication with the Kerala PSC Commission. Kerala PSC 2014 Boat Driver Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, age community etc have to produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Applications : 16.07.2014 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
10. Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in