Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for HSST – English
( Category No: 34/2016 )
Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be the one taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and the date of photo taken should be in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
Department : Higher Secondary Education Department
Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher English (Special Recruitment for SC/ ST )
Kerala PSC HSST English Pay Scale 2016 : 20740 – 36140/-
No. of Kerala PSC HSST English Vacancy 2016 : 4 (Four)
Note : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List of the selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above vacancies and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from SC / ST during the pendency of the list. Candidates against vacancies exclusively reported for Scheduled Tribes will also be advised from this list and only in the absence of Scheduled Tribe candidates in this list that fresh notification for Scheduled Tribes for vacancies reserved exclusively for them will be issued.
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes)
Note : Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
Age Limit for Kerala PSC HSST English 2016 : 20 – 45 Only Candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996 (including both the dates) are eligible to apply for this post. (No other age relaxation will be allowed)
Note : In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit the upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
Kerala PSC HSST English Qualifications 2016 :
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a Qualification recognised as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any University in Kerala.
- B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto by any University in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed. degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (1) and (2) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto by any of the University in Kerala.
- In the absence of B.Ed. Degree holders, candidates having Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks and who have passed State Eligibility Test will be considered. Preference will be given to those who have acquired Ph.D. Degree or M.Phil Degree or Qualified at Junior Research Fellowship / National Eligibility Test. The teachers appointed under this provision will have to acquired B.Ed. Degree at their own expense within 5 years from the date of entry in service.
- Those who have passed Language Teacher Training Course are exempted from acquiring B.Ed. qualification.
- Persons who have acquired M.Ed. in the subject concerned recognised by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed. Qualification.
- Part II Rule 10 (a) ii of KS & SSR regarding qualification is applicable for this selection.
- Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by the Government of Kerala or by the Agency authorized by the State Government.
- Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test for the post of College Lectures conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
- Those persons who have passed the National Eligibility Test / Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
- Persons with Ph.D./M.Phil/M.Ed. Degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil. in the concerned subject should be one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognised as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The teachers who have completed 10 (Ten) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education Subordinate Service shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
Note : Higher Secondary School Teacher means Full Time post of Higher Secondary School Teacher.
Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC HSST English Applications 2016 :
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per ‘One Time Registration’ scheme on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission Website : www.keralapsc.gov.in Those who have already registered can apply by logging on to their profile using his/her User id and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the profile if required by clicking on the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible to ensure the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of their password and they shall keep in mind the user id for further communication communication with the commission.
Before applying for a post candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the conditions given in the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC HSST English Applications 2016 : 13.04.2016 Wednesday upto 12 midnight
Online Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Paragraphs two, three and twenty five (except the conditions laid down in the Rule 3 (C) of Part II of the Kerala State and Subordinate Services Rules) are not applicable to this selection.
Appointments are made subject to the rank secured in the Ranked List of candidates prepared in pursuance of this notification subject to the conditions laid down in G.O.(MS) No.142/72/PD dated 13.04.1972, G.O.(MS) No. 309/73/PD dated 29.11.1973, G.O.(P) No. 21/76/PD dated, 17.01.1976 and G.O.(P) No.25/94/GAD dated, 22.01.1994 allowing special reservations to Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the procedures made for this purpose from time to time and subject to the rules under sections 3 (c ) 17 (a), 17(b) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1958.
If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.