Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 for Vocational Instructor ( Agriculture )
Kerala PSC applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Vocational Instructor in Agriculture
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Vocational Instructor 2014 : 14620-25280
4. Number of Kerala PSC Vacancies : 2 ( Two )
Note 1 : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Kerala PSC Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Kerala PSC Vocational Instructor Age limit 2014 : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1978 and 01.01.1996 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes and Other Backward Communities. ( For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions )
Note 2 : 3% of the total vacancies shall be reserved for PH candidates having Locomotor disability / Cerebral palsy, Low vision, Hearing impairment as per GO(P)No:61/2012/SWD dated 17.10.2012.
Note 3 : The total number of vacancies reported for the post of Vocational Instructor shall be filled up by the method of :
- By promotion from qualified Lab Assistants
- By transfer from qualified staff in the Ministerial Subordinate Service in the department and
- By Direct recruitment in the ratio 2:1:7
If sufficient number of qualified persons are not available under item (i) or (ii) above such vacancy shall also be filled up by Direct recruitment as per GO(P)No.81/04/Gl.Edn dated 12.03.2004.
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Vocational Instructor in Agriculture : A pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Course ( Agriculture ) conducted by Government of Kerala and B.Sc with Botany as an optional subject awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or an equivalent qualification.
Note : All the educational qualifications for teaching posts should be one acquired after a regular course of study from a recognised University in Kerala or its equivalent.
Note : Rule 10 (a) ii of part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Applications 2014 : Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘. Those who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using his / her User-ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the Profile by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the User ID for further communication with the Kerala PSC Commission. Applications for Kerala PSC once submitted will be received as provisional and the particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, service, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for. For details regarding Photo, ID card etc. refer the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Kerala PSC Jobs 2014 : 16.07.2014 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in