Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 for U.P School Assistant ( Malayalam Medium )
General Recruitment – District Wise
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘One Time Registration‘. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Education
2. Name of Post : U.P School Assistant ( Malayalam Medium )
3. Kerala PSC U.P. School Assistant Scale of Pay : 13,210 – 22,360/-
4. Number of Vacancies for Kerala PSC U.P. School Assistant : District wise
Not Estimated :
- Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only by One Time Registration to www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Kerala Public Service Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the vacancies if any remaining in the case of exhaustion of the previous Rank List or the vacancies if any reported after the expiry of the previous Ranked List and the vacancies reported during the currency of the Rank List which will be prepared in accordance with Kerala PSC notification.
- Applications should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are sent contrary to the above direction, and if he / she is selected, his / her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her. Candidates should submit application for this post to the concerned district office, where the vacancy is existing and should note the name of the concerned District against the relevant column of the Kerala PSC Online application.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he or she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS) No.4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- 3% ( Three percentage ) of the vacancies for this post shall be reserved for eligible physically handicapped candidates vide GO (P) 1/13/SJD dt 3/1/13. ( Locomotor disability / cerebral palsy, Blindness, Low vision categories are eligible for 3% reservation as per rules ).
5. Method of Kerala PSC Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC U.P. School Assistant 2014 : 18–40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1996 ( both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC / ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years of age, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
7. Kerala PSC U.P. School Assistant Qualifications :
(1) A pass in SSLC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent. Or A pass in Pre-degree examination conducted by any of the Universities in Kerala or any examination recognized by any such Universities in Kerala as equivalent to Pre-degree examination. Or A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Examinations, Kerala or any other Examinations recognized by Government as equivalent thereto. And
(2) A pass in TTC Examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala. Or A Degree in any subject and B.Ed / B.T / L.T conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
Special Note :
- Candidates who have not studied the Regional language ‘Malayalam’ either under Part I or Part II or as medium of instruction of SSLC will not be eligible for appointment to the post [ G.O. (Rt). No.534/02/G. Education dated 19-3-2002, G.O (MS) 44/75/G.Edn. Dated 29.1.1975 ].
- Question papers for the written test, if any will be in Malayalam. The candidates should answer the question in Malayalam. [ In the case of OMR answer sheet, answers are to be marked as instructed ]
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of Part II of the KS & SSR will be applicable, for this post.
8. Special concessions regarding Appointment and Age Limit
- Preference will be given as laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 50/70/PD dated 12.02.1970 and G.O.(MS) No. 9/78/G.Edn. Dated 21.01.1978 to the wives of Jawans in the matter of recruitment as Teachers, if they possess the prescribed qualifications. Soldiers in active service and those working in Base Establishment are included under the term ‘Jawans’. Wives of Jawans should note in the application that they are wives of Jawans. Such candidates should obtain proper certificates from the Officer Commanding stating the name, military rank and military address of their husbands and produce the same as and when required by the Commission ( G.O (MS) No. 509/64/Edn. Dated 19.09.1964, G.O.(MS) No. 614/65/Edn. Dated 09.11.1965 and G.O (MS) No. 243/66/Edn. Dated 27.05.1966 ).
- Laboratory Attenders in the departmental High Schools in the State who have rendered at least 5 years satisfactory service and who possess the prescribed qualification will be exempted from age limit. They should produce proper certificates from the headmaster of the school specifying the date of commencement of their service and the total service put in by them as and when required by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates who claim exemption on this basis will be considered only against vacancies to be filled up by open competition on the basis of merit alone ( G.O (MS) No.315/62/Edn. Dated 14.05.1962 )
- First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as Teachers [ G.O (MS) No. 122/75/G.Edn. Dated 27.05.1975 and G.O (Ms) No 50/70/PD dated 12.2.1970 ].
Note : The candidates who claim concessions by virtue of above or any of the reason mentioned in Para 2 of the General Condition should state “Are you eligible for age relaxation” as “yes” on the online application and give details in the space following otherwise the applications are liable to be rejected presuming that they are over aged candidates. Upper age limit after allowing the relaxation as per rule should not exceed 50 years of age ( see para 2 of General Conditions ).
9. Mode of Sending Application for Kerala PSC Jobs 2014 : Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘. Those who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their user ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile and they shall quote the User Id for further communication with the Kerala PSC Commission. Application once submitted will be received as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Applications 2014 : 15.10.2014 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
12. If a Kerala PSC Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as part of the selection, Admission Ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Ticket as per the instructions in the Kerala PSC website.