Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Store Issuer Grade II
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Muslim Hindu Nadar Community candidates for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Name of Firm : Kerala State Road Transport Corporation.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Store Issuer Grade II.
3. Pay Scale for Kerala PSC Store Issuer Grade II 2015 : 9190 – 14210/-.
4. Number of Vacancies 2015 :
- Scheduled Caste – 4 ( Four ) Category No: 267/2015.
- Scheduled Tribe – 1 ( One ) Category No: 268/2015.
- Muslim – 5 ( Five ) Category No: 269/2015.
- Hindu Nadar – 1 ( One ) Category No: 270/2015.
- The above vacancies are existing at present. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 11.03.2015 for the post. This is the Ist NCA Notification published due to the non availability of candidates as per the notifications in the Gazette dated 30.06.2009 ( Category No. 222/2009 ) for the post.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Store Issuer Grade II Appointment 2015 : Direct Recruitment. Candidates belonging from Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Muslim, Hindu Nadar Communities. ( In the absence of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste community candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribe will be considered ).
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Store Issuer Grade II 2015 :
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe : 18 – 41. Only candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1997 ( Both dates included ) ( Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General Conditions ).
- Muslim, Hindu Nadar : 18 – 39. Only candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1997 ( Both dates included ) ( Including the relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General Conditions ).
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
- Application submitted by Candidates other than Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Muslim, Hindu Nadar Communities will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates. ( For conditions regarding Age Relaxation, Please see Para 2(ii), (iii), (iv), (vi) & (xii) of Para 2 General conditions ).
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Store Issuer Grade II 2015 : Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
Probation : Every person appointed by direct recruitment shall be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years from the date of appointment.
Note : Rule 10 (a) (ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Store Issuer Grade II Application 2015 : Candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. documents to prove qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Application Form 2015 : 21.10.2015, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Sub Paras v, viii, ix, x, xi and xiii in para 2 and para 5, 6 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to this post.
- The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
( For details including Photo, ID Card , etc. please see the General Conditions given in part II of the Gazette Notification ).