Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Stenographer
Kerala Public Service Commission applications are invited online only exclusively from qualified candidates belonging to the reservation group of communities of Kerala State viz Ezhava / Thiyya / Billava for NCA vacancy for the selection to the following post. Applications shall be submitted through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken on or after 31.12.2010. The name of candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photograph will be having a validity of 10 years from the date of photograph taken.
- Name of Concern : Kerala State Beverages ( Manufacturing & Marketing ) Corporation Limited.
- Name of Post : Stenographer
- Scale of pay : 799012930/-
- No of Vacancies : NCA Vacancy Ezhava / Thiyya / Billava – 1(One)
- The number of candidates to be included in the Short List / Probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission pursuant to this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancy earmarked for Ezhava / Thiyya / Billava community but kept unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 06.05.2014 (Category No.354/2008).
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidates, provided that the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
Method of Appointment : Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment ( from candidates belonging to Ezhava / Thiyya / Billava community only ).
Note : Application submitted by candidates other than Ezhava / Thiyya / Billava community will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
Kerala PSC Age Limit : 1839. “Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1998 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post”. ( Including age relaxation to the above mentioned community. )
Note : The provisional employees and daily wage workers who are continuing in Kerala State Beverages Corporation for more than 6 (Six) months will be given age relaxation to the extent of their length of service subject to the conditions that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (Fifty) years. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment.
The provisional and daily wage workers should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the Certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
Qualifications for KPSC Recruitment 2016 :
- Graduation from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Typewriting English ( Higher ) KGTE / MGTE or equivalent.
- Shorthand English ( Higher ) KGTE / MGTE or equivalent.
- Typewriting Malayalam ( Lower ) KGTE
- Shorthand Malayalam ( Lower ) KGTE
Mode of submitting KPSC applications :
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “One Time Registration” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User ID and password. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion.
The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID for further communication with the Commission.
Kerala PSC Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
Last date of receipt of Kerala PSC applications : 15th June, 2016 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight
Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Sub Paras (v), (viii), (ix), (x) and (xi) in para 2 and paras 5,6 and 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
- The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
- If a Written / OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.