Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Staff Nurse Grade II
Kerala PSC Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and the date of photo taken should be in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Name of Department : Medical Education.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Staff Nurse Grade II ( Special Recruitment from among ST only ).
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II 2015 : 13900 – 24040/-.
4. Number of Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II vacancy 2015 : 01 ( One ).
Note : The above Vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above vacancy and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from Scheduled Tribe during the pendency of the list.
5. Method of appointment in Kerala PSC Posts 2015 : Direct Recruitment ( Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Tribes ).
Note : Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Tribe candidates will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
6. Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II Age limit 2015 : 20 – 41. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1995 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note : In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 ( Fifty ).
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II 2015 :
- A pass in Plus Two / Pre-degree ( with science subjects ) Course / Pass in VHSE ( with science subjects ) / VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A pass in B.Sc. Nursing ( or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government ).
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
Note : Part II Rule 10(a)ii of KS&SSR regarding qualification is applicable for this selection.
8. Mode of submitting Kerala PSC 2015 Application : Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of Kerala PSC application 2015 : 19.08.2015, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Kerala PSC Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. Paragraphs two, three and twenty five ( except the conditions laid down in the Rule 3 (C) of Part II of the kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules ) are not applicable to this selection.
12. Appointment are made on the basis of the rank secured in the ranked list of candidates prepared in pursuance of this notification subject to the conditions laid down in G.O.(P) No.21/76/PD dated, 17.01.1976 and G.O.(P) No.25/94/GAD dated, 22.01.1994 allowing special reservations to Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the procedures made for this purpose from time to time and subject to the rules under sections 3(c), 17(a), 17(b) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1958.
13. If a written Test / OMR Test is conducted as part of the selection, Admission Ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Ticket as per the instructions in the Website.
( For details including photo and ID card etc. refer to the General Conditions at the end of the notification ).