Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Staff Nurse Grade II
Kerala PSC Applications are invited from qualified SC / ST candidates of Kerala State for selection to the Staff Nurse Grade II post. Applications must be submitted online through the Official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and the date of photo taken should be in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photographs taken.
1. Name of Department : Medical Education
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Staff Nurse Grade II ( Special Recruitment from among SC / ST ).
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II 2016 : 13900 – 24040/- ( PR ).
4. Number of Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II Vacancy 2016 : 91.
The Staff Nurse Grade II vacancies are not in existence. The ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above vacancies and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from SC / ST during the pendency of the list.
5. Method of Appointment in Kerala PSC Posts 2016 : Direct Recruitment ( Special Recruitment from among SC / ST ).
Note : Applications received from candidates other than ST / SC candidates will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
6. Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II Age limit 2016 : 20 – 41. Only candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 1.1.1996 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note : In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50.
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II 2016 :
- A pass in Plus Two / Pre-degree ( with science subjects ) Course / Pass in VHSE ( with science subjects ) / VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A pass in B.Sc. Nursing ( or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of women candidates and as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) regarding qualification is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC 2016 Application : Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Application 2016 : 13.04.2016, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. If Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection, Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in their profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download admission ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission tickets will alone be permitted to attend the examination.