Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Staff Nurse Grade II
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State viz Hindu Nadar for the under mentioned post. Application must be submitted online through the Official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Name of Department : Health Services.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Staff Nurse Grade II.
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II 2015 : 13900 – 24040/-.
4. Number of Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II vacancy 2015 : District wise. Palakkad – Hindu Nadar – 2 ( Two ).
- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- A Ranked List will be prepared for Palakkad District in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following district.
Name of District Date of Publication of Ranked List Category No. Palakkad 20.03.2014 201/2010
- The candidates shall submit application for this post to Palakkad district where the vacancy for the community is in existence and note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G O (MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G O (MS) No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Appointment in Kerala PSC Posts 2015 : Direct Recruitment ( From candidates belonging to Hindu Nadar community only ).
6. Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II Age limit 2015 : 20 – 39. Only candidates born between 2.1.1976 and 1.1.1995 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. Including the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of General Condition.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification except Para 2 (i).
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Staff Nurse Grade II 2015 :
- A pass in Plus Two / Pre-degree ( with science subjects ) Course / Pass in VHSE ( with science subjects ) / VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- A pass in B.Sc. Nursing of a recognized University or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government.
- Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of women candidates and as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC 2015 Application : Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the Kerala PSC Staff Nurse post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Application 2015 : 21.10.2015, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. If Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
( For details, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification ).