Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Projection Assistant
Category No : 117/2016
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications shall be submitted online only on the official website of the Commission after “One Time Registration”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
If a Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of for selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
1. Name of the Firm : Kerala State Film Development Corporation Limited
2. Name of Post : Projection Assistant
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 : 4510 – 6230/-.
4. Number of Vacancies for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 : 4 ( Four )
- The number of candidates to be included in the Short List / Probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance to this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of One year and a maximum period of three years provided that list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of expiry one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of pendency of the Ranked list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 : 18-36. Only candidates should be born between 02nd January, 1980 and 01st January, 1998 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
Note : The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
7. Kerala PSC Projection Assistant Qualifications 2016 :
- Std.VII (New)
- Licence for operating 35 mm Cinema equipment ( Cinema operators licence ) issued by the licencing Board of Government of Kerala
- Experience for one year in operating 35mm projection independently
8. Mode of Submitting Application for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 : 20th July, 2016 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
11. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent for Kerala PSC Projection Assistant 2016 : www.keralapsc.gov.in