Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Plumber
( Category No : 164/2016 )
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The Photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31st december, 2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Department : Kerala Water Authority
2. Name of Post : Plumber
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Plumber 2016 : 9930-21440
4. Number of Kerala PSC Plumber Vacancies 2016 : 15 (Fifteen)
- The number of candidates to be included in the shortlist/probability list of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The Kerala PSC Plumber vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of his/her probation or 240 days from the date of his/her joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment for Kerala PSC Plumber 2016 : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Plumber 2016 : 19-36
Only candidates born between 02nd January, 1980 and 01st January, 1997 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Plumber post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.The maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years (For other conditions, please see Sub para vi,vii, of para 2 of part II of the General Conditions)
- 3% of the total vacancies reported shall be reserved for eligible differently abled candidates (Candidates with Locomotor Disability/Cerebral palsy, Low vision, Hearing impairment vide G.O(p)No.57/11/SWD dated 22nd November, 2011)
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It should also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
7. Kerala PSC Plumber Qualifications 2016 :
National Apprenticeship Certificate in Plumbing Trade awarded after completion of full term apprenticeship for a minimum period of three years. Or
National Trade Certificate in Plumbing.
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of part-II KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Plumber Applications 2016 :
Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration‘ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.Keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link for applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31st December, 2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile, Candidates are responsible for correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application of the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information of their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Kerala PSC Plumber Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Plumber Applications 2016 : 03rd August, 2016 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. a. Sub paras 8, 9, 10, 11 & 13 in para 2 and para 6 and 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
b. The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.