Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Peon, Watchman
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates belonging to following communities of Kerala state, who are regular employees of the Member Societies / Primary Co-operative Societies affiliated to the respective District Co-operative Bank through “One Time Registration”.
1. Name of the Kerala PSC Concern : District Co-operative Bank.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Peon / Watchman.
3. Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman Scale of Pay 2015 : 7,025 – 14,200/-.
4. Number of Vacancy for Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman 2015 : Community wise.
|Palakkad||SIUC Nadar||1 ( One )|
- Conventional type application for the above post will be summarily rejected. Candidates must apply through Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman online application available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz. www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than the notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on district wise basis and Ranked list will be prepared for concerned District Co-operative Bank. Candidates should apply for the post in that District Co-operative Bank only to which his / her member society / primary Co-operative Society is having affiliation and should note the name of that District against the relevant column in the application.
- Ranked List will be prepared for concerned district in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against all the NCA turns identified as unfilled during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following districts.
|Name of District||Date of publication of Ranked List||Category No|
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of Member Societies / Primary Co-operative Societies affiliated to the concerned District Co-operative Bank.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman 2015 : 18 – 50. Only candidates born between 2.1.1965 and 1.1.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. ( Para II of the General conditions will not be applicable to this post ).
7. Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman Qualifications 2015 :
- A Pass in VII standard.
- Must be a regular employee who has completed not less than three years regular service and continuing in service in any cadre in a member Society / Primary Society affiliated to the respective District Co-operative Bank. The employees should be in the service of the society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment. [ Rule 10 (a) ii of KS & SSR is applicable ].
- The requirement that the employees should be in the service of the society even on the date of appointment to the post in pursuance of this notification will not be applicable to those who were recruited through the PSC to a post in the Apex / Central Societies reserved for the employees of the affiliated Primary Co-operative / member Societies provided they are continuing in service in the post.
- The eligible employees of affiliated Member Societies / Primary Co-Operative Societies who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar ( General ) or officer of the same rank in the Government Department in the case of Industrial Societies, showing the details of service of the applicant which render them eligible to apply for the post and shall be produced when required by the Commission. The Service certificate should contain the following details.
8. Mode of Submitting Application for Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman 2015 : Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz. www.keralapsc.gov.in. before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for receipt of Applications for Kerala PSC Peon / Watchman Vacancies 2015 : 21.10.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. Para 2 and 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post.
12. If Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
( For further details including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given in Part II ).