Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic)
Kerala Public Service Commission applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates belonging to reservation group of communities of Kerala State for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Name of the Kerala PSC Department : Education
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2016 : Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic)
3. Kerala PSC Part Time HSA Pay Scale 2016 : 9,940–16,580/ (PR)
4. No.of Kerala PSC Part Time High School Assistant Vacancies : District wise
|Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya||Kollam-1 (One) Cat No.323/2016|
|LC/AI||Kollam-1 (One) Cat No.324/2016|
|OBC||Kollam-1 (One) Cat No.325/2016|
|OBC ||Kannur-1 (One)|
|SC||Kannur-2 (Two) Cat No.326/2016|
|OX||Kannur-1 (One) Cat No.327/2016|
|Dheevara||Kannur-1 (One) Cat No. 328/2016|
Re-notification of the post notified in the Gazette date 26.11.2015 as Cat.No.466/15 to 471/15)
- Conventional type applications for the above post will be summarily rejected. Candidates can apply online only on www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the community other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to such candidates.
- Ranked list will be prepared for Kollam, Wayanad Kannur and Ernakulam districts for each reservation community in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published as per this notification shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above community, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following districts.
Name of District Date of publication of Ranked List Category No Kollam
27.9.2013 340/09 Wayanad 27.1.2014 340/09 Kannur
27.9.2013 340/09 Kannur 31.08.2005 (for OBC) 46/03 Ernakulam 12.02.2014 340/09
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O(MS) No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the ranked list prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after 5 years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O. (MS) No.4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Applications should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are sent contrary to the above direction, and if the candidate is selected, his/her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
5. Method of KPSC Appointment : Direct Recruitment (from the above mentioned Communities only).
6. Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Age Limit :
- 18-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post in the case of Ezhava/Billava/Thiyya, OBC, LC/AI ,OX and Dheevera. (including the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of the General Conditions).
- 18-45. Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post in the case of SC and OX Candidates who have converted to Christianity from SC Communities after attaining the age of eighteen years and the children of such parents. (including the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of the General Conditions).
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 :
A Degree in Arabic or a Degree with Arabic as one of the optional subjects under pattern II of Part (III) and B.Ed/B.T/L.T conferred or recognized by the universities in Kerala.
A title of Oriental Learning in Arabic awarded or recognized by the Universities in Kerala and Certificate in Language Teacher’s Training issued by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
- Post Graduates in Arabic are also eligible to apply if they possess B.Ed/B.T/L.T.
- B.Ed should be in the concerned language. KS & SSR Rule 10 a (ii) will be applicable for this post.
8. Special Concessions Regarding Appointment and Kerala PSC Age Limit :
- Preference will be given as laid down in G.O.(MS) No.50/70/PD dated 12.02.1970 and G.O.(MS) No. 9/78/G.Edn. dated 21.01.1978 to the Wives of Jawans in the matter of recruitment as Teachers, if they possess the prescribed qualification. Soldiers in active service and those working in base establishment are included under the term ‘Jawans’. Wives of Jawans should select ‘Are you entitled to any priority’ as `yes’ on online application and give the details in the space following. Such candidates should obtain proper certificates from the Officer Commanding stating the Name, Military Rank and Military Address of their husbands and produce the same as and when required by the Commission (G.O (MS) No. 509/64/Edn. Dated 19.09.1964, G.O.(MS) No. 614/65/Edn. Dated 09.11.1965 and G.O (MS) No. 243/66/Edn. Dated 27.05.1966).
- First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as Teachers (G.O.(MS) No.122/75/G.Edn. dated 27.05.1975 and G.O.(MS) No.50/70/PD dated 12/02/1970).
- Teachers of the Government Primary and Nursery Schools who are graduates and are otherwise qualified will be exempted from upper age limit (G.O (Ms) No 185/70/Edn dated 18.4.1970 and G.O (Ms) No 466/70/Edn dt 11.11.1970). They should produce proper certificates from authorities concerned as and when required by the Commission.Note : Candidates who claim concessions on the basis of above or any of the reason mentioned in para 2 of the General Condition should state “Are you eligible for age relaxation” as “yes” on the online application and give details in the space following. Otherwise the applications are liable to be rejected presuming that they are over aged candidates. Upper age limit after allowing the relaxation as per rule should not exceed 50 years of age.
9. Last date for receipt of Kerala PSC applications : 02nd November, 2016 (Wednesday) upto 12:00 Midnight.
10. Mode of Sending Kerala PSC Application :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31/12/2010.
Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
12. If a Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in their profile for ‘One Time Registration’ and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Tickets for 15 days from the date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Tickets will alone be permitted to attend the Examination.