Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Overseer Grade III ( Civil )
Special Recruitment for Differently abled Persons ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision ) for filling up of backlog vacancies during 2004 – 07 ( State wide ).
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified Differently abled Persons ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision ) category in the State of Kerala for the following post.
1. Name of Kerala PSC Department : Public Works.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Overseer Grade III ( Civil ).
3. Kerala PSC Overseer Grade III Pay Scale 2015 : 9,940 – 16,580/-.
4. No. of Kerala PSC Overseer Grade III Vacancies 2015 : 8 ( Eight ).
The Ranked List prepared in pursuance of this notification is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies earmarked for the various categories of Differently abled Persons as per GO (P) No 7/2011/SWD dated 24/01/2011 and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, reported by the Appointing Authorities as earmarked in GO(P)No 7/11/SWD dated 24/01/2011. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS&SSR are not applicable to this selection.
Selection to the above mentioned vacancies will be made from among the Differently abled Persons ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision ) earmarked as per existing Government Orders and vacancies will be apportioned among these categories in the ratio 1:1:1.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment from among the Differently abled Persons ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision ) candidates only.
Note : Application submitted by candidate other than those mentioned above will be rejected. Individual rejection memos will not be sent to them.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Overseer Grade III 2015 :
- Hearing Impairment and Low Vision candidates : 18 – 50. Only candidates born between 02.01.1965 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy candidates : 18 – 46. Only candidates born between 02.01.1969 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for the post.
7. Kerala PSC Overseer Grade III Qualifications 2015 :
- Pass in SSLC examination or its equivalent qualification and
- Must possess any one of the qualifications mentioned below :
- Lower Grade Drawing Group Certificate KGTE or equivalent.
- Second Grade Certificate secured by Draftsman ( Civil ) Trainees under T.T Scheme, College of Engineering or under Industrial Training Centre conducted by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India after a course 18 months.
- Building Drawing and Estimating ( Higher or Lower ) KGTE or equivalent and any two of the other Civil Engineering subjects under
KGTE or equivalent.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering ( 2 Years course ) of the Women’s Polytechnics of the State.
- Diploma in Agricultural and Rural Engineering given by the Rural Institute Thavanur.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Draftsmanship and Quantity Surveying.
- Vocational Higher Secondary Course Certificate in Building Technology.
Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications :
Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Submission of Applications : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to Which Applications are to be Submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
( Also see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification ).