Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Lower Division Clerk/Village Assistant
Kerala Public Service Commission applications are invited through ‘One Time Registration’ facility exclusively from qualified Differently abled candidates of Kerala State for filling the backlog vacancies of Land Revenue Department earmarked for the period from 01.01.2004 to 31.12.2007 and identified by the Government vide G.O.(P)No.7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011 for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Land Revenue
2. Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk/Village Assistant
3. Scale of Pay : 19000-43600/-
4. Number of Vacancies : District wise
|Name of District||No. of Vacancies|
- Candidates will be advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, to be reported by the Appointing Authorities of Land Revenue Department as earmarked in G.O.(P) No 7/11/SWD dated 24.01.2011.
- Differently abled persons limited to the categories of Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision are only eligible to apply in response to this notification as per G.O.(P) No.1/13/SJD dated 03.01.2013. Applications submitted by candidates other than those belonging to the above said categories will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to them.
- Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked List thus prepared is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies of Differently abled candidates during the period from 01.01.2004 to 31.12.2007, as earmarked for the various categories of PH as per G.O.(P) No. 7/2011/SWD dated 24/01/2011, and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned backlog vacancies. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS & SSR are not applicable to this selection.
- The vacancies mentioned above includes Headquarters vacancies allotted to concerned districts also. According to the terms and conditions of G.O.(Ms) No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971, candidates will be advised from the Ranked List for appointment against Head Quarters vacancies also without option.
- A Ranked List with separate lists for each category of Differently abled will be prepared in pursuance of this notification. Selection to the above mentioned vacancies will be made from among the Locomotor Disability/ Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision categories found suitable for the post as per existing Government orders and vacancies will be apportioned among the three main categories in the ratio 1:1:1.
- As per Para 7 of G.O.(P) No. 7/2011/SWD dated 24.01.2011, appropriate adjustments will be made, if necessary, in the ratio among different categories, as and when the Government issues appropriate orders thereto, in order to recoup the paucity in the share due to Blind/Low vision and Hearing Impairment categories during the period upto 2003.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a Revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after 5 years, it will be subject to the conditions prescribed in G.O.(P)No.36/91/P&ARD dated 02.12.1991 in the case of Inter-district transfers within the same department and G.O.(P)No.05/2013/P&ARD dated 06.02.2013 in the case of Inter-departmental transfers. But as per G.O.(P) 12/96/P & ARD dated 16.03.1996, the condition of 5 years service is not applicable for the transfer to the Districts of Idukki, Wayanad and Kasaragod. This concession will be available only for getting transfer into these districts, but not for getting transfer out of th se districts and this concession will be granted only once in the career of a Government Servant. Candidates already in Government Service holding the post in any one district are prohibited from applying for the same post in another District, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Grace marks as stipulated in the existing rules will be continued to be given to Differently abled candidates for this selection.
- Candidates advised from the Ranked List to be prepared in pursuance of this notification will be send by the department for survey training if they have not already passed in chain survey.
5. Kerala PSC Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment [Special Recruitment from among Differently abled candidates belonging to Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision categories only]
6. Age Limit for KPSC Lower Division Clerk/Village Assistant Jobs 2016 :
For Hearing Impairment and Low Vision category :- 18-50. Only candidates born between 02.01.1966 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per para 2 (vii) of Part II, General Conditions)
For Locomotor Disability/Cerebral Palsy category :- 18-46. Only candidates born between 02.01.1970 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Including the relaxation as per para 2 (vii) of Part II, General Conditions)
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para 2 of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification.
7. Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Qualifications : Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
8. Mode of submitting KPSC application :
Candidates shall register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging into their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected.
9. Last Date for receipt of Kerala PSC applications : 14th December, 2016 (Wednesday) upto 12.00 midnight