Kerala PSC Recruitment for LD Clerk/II Grade Assistant
Kerala PSC applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications shall be submitted online only on the official website of the Commission after “One Time Registration”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should be in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
“If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registeration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.”
- Name of Firm : Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Board
- Name of Post : LD Clerk/II Grade Assistant
- Scale of Pay : 9940-16580/-
- No.of Vacancies : 19 (Nineteen)
- The number of candidates to be included in the short list/probability list of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the expiry of minimum period of one year is published. Candidate will be advised against the vacancy shown above and for all the vacancies reported during the period of pendency of the Ranked List.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Kerala PSC LD Clerk Age Limit : 18-36 (Only candidates born between 02/01/1980 and 01/01/1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
- Typists in the Board possessing SSLC qualification are eligible to apply for LD Clerk (direct recruitment). If they possess not less than 4 years of regular service on the date of application. The maximum age limit for such persons will be 40 years with usual relaxation of 3 years in the case of OBC and 5 years in the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates.
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC LD Clerk Recruitment 2016 : SSLC or any other equivalent qualification.
8. Mode of submitting Kerala PSC LD Clerk applications :
Candidates shall register as per “One Time Registration” system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in” for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They shall quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, Community, Age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of application : 05th October, 2016 (Wednesday) upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.