Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Laboratory Assistant
Kerala Public Service Commission applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after ONE TIME REGISTRATION. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be the one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of the photograph taken should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Name of Department : Kerala Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Post : Laboratory Assistant (Special Recruitment from Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes only)
3. Scale of Pay : 1750039500/
4. No. of Kerala PSC Vacancy : District wise
Pathanamthitta (SC/ST–3) (ST only–1)
Thrissur (SC/ST– 4)
- Vacancies reported in writing from the Higher Secondary School under the control of Local Self Government Institutions shall also be filled up from the Ranked List prepared as per this notification.
- The above Vacancies are now in existence. Separate Ranked List will be prepared for each districts in pursuance of this notification. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above vacancies and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes during the pendency of the list. Candidates against vacancies reported exclusively for Scheduled Tribes will also be advised from this list and only in the absence of Scheduled Tribe candidates in this list fresh notification for vacancies reserved exclusively for scheduled Tribes will be issued.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis subject to the Special conditions laid down in G.O (MS)No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List so prepared is not eligible for transfer to another District unless he/she completes five (5) years continuous service from the commencement of service in the former District. Even if, transfer is allowed after five(5) years, it will be subject to the orders contained in G.O(Ms)No.4/61/PD dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service, holding the post in any one District are restricted from applying for the same post in another District. But they can apply for higher posts when notified.
- Candidates are not eligible to apply for the same post in more than one District. If a candidate applies to more than one District and gets selected, his/her selection will be cancelled and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her. Candidates should submit the application for the post to the District Office concerned and should note the name of the district against the relevant column of the online application.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Appointment 2016 : Direct Recruitment (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes only).
Note : Kerala Public Service Commission applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
6. Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant Age Limit 2016 : 18–41 Only Candidates born between 02.01.1975 and 01.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note : In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit upper age limit shall be relaxed upto 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 (Fifty) years.
7. KPSC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2016 Qualifications :
- A pass in S.S.L.C. Examination.
- A pass in Laboratory Attenders Test conducted by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- Pass in Laboratory Attenders Test is not compulsory at the time of appointment. Candidates should pass the test during the period of Probation.
- Part II Rule 10(a)ii of KS&SSR regarding qualification is applicable for this selection.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC application :
Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the UserID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
Kerala Public Service Commission application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for receipt of Kerala PSC applications : 14th December, 2016 (Wednesday) upto 12.00 Midnight.