Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Junior Public Health Nurse
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only, by One Time Registration exclusively from qualified candidates belonging to Muslim community of Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post.
1. Department : Health Services.
2. Name of Post : Junior Public Health Nurse Gr.II.
3. Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Pay Scale 2015 : 11,620 – 20,240/-.
4. Number of Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Vacancies 2015 : District wise. Muslim – Thiruvananthapuram – 11 ( Eleven ).
- Conventional type application for the above post will be summarily rejected. Candidates can apply through online application available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz. www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the community other than the notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for above District in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published by the Kerala Public Service Commission shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against all the NCA turns identified as unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following dates in following district.
Name of District Date of Publication of Ranked List Category No. Thiruvanathapuram 03/02/2010 301/07
- This third NCA Notification is issued due to the paucity of eligible candidates as per Ist NCA Notification ( Gazette dtd. 30.08.2010, Cat.No.231/2010 ) and IInd NCA notification ( Gazette dtd. 15.12.2012, Cat.No. 636/2012 ).
- The candidates belonging to above reservation community shall submit application for this post to district Officer concerned and shall note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a Revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G O (MS) No. 154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one Revenue District from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G O (MS) No.4/61/PD, dated 2.1.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment ( From candidates belonging to Muslim community only ).
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse 2015 : 18 – 44. Only candidates born between 2.1.1971 and 1.1.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification, except para 2(i).
7. Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Qualifications 2015 :
- General : A Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- Technical : Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate ( Revised Course of 18 months duration ) issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council. Or
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate / Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery Certificate ( Revised Course ) issued by an authority recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Or
Health Workers Training Certificate issued by the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council.
- In the absence of candidates possessing the General qualification viz. SSLC pass, candidates who have completed SSLC Course ( SSLC failed Candidates ) will also be considered. This relaxation will be only to the extent necessary to fill up the quota reserved for the community.
- Physically handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Applications 2015 : 14.10.2015 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
9. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Applications 2015 :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. If Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection, Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in