Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Junior Health Inspector Grade II
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only by ‘One Time Registration’ from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post. Candidates who have already registered can apply only through their profile.
1. Name of Department : Municipal Common Service.
2. Name of Post : Junior Health Inspector Grade II.
3. Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade II Pay Scale 2015 : 11,620 – 20,240/-.
4. Number of Vacancies : District wise.
- Thrissur – 4 ( Four ).
- Malappuram – 1 ( One ).
- Idukki, Kasaragod, Wayanad – Anticipated Vacancies.
- Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Separate Ranked Lists will be prepared for each District in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he / she is selected, his / her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her. Candidates should note the name of concerned District against the relevant column of the online application.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade II 2015 : 18 – 36. Only candidates born between 2.1.1979 and 1.1.1997 ( both dates included ) only are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to SC / ST and Other backward Communities.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
7. Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade II Qualifications 2015 :
- Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate of Bombay or Madras. Or
- Health Inspector’s Certificate of Trivandrum Medical College. Or
- Sanitary Inspector’s Certificate of All India Institute of Local Self Government, Bombay. Or
- The certificate in Sanitary Inspector’s Course awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education. Or
- Sanitary Inspector’s Training Course conducted by the Rural Institute, Thavannur.
Note : Rule 10 (a) (ii) of KS & SSR Part II is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade II Applications 2015 : 01.07.2015 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
9. Mode of Submitting Applications :
Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required.
Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Address to which Applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. If Kerala PSC Junior Health Inspector Grade II Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as A part of the selection, Admission Ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Ticket as per the instructions given in the website.
( For details including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification ).