Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer ( Civil )
Special Recruitment for PH ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision ) for filling up of backlog vacancies during 2004 – 07.
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision ) category in the State of Kerala for the following post.
1. Department : Public Works.
2. Name of Post : I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer ( Civil ).
3. Kerala PSC I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer Pay Scale 2015 : 13,900 – 24,040/-.
4. Number of Kerala PSC I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer Vacancies 2015 : 05 ( Five ) Backlog vacancies.
The ranked list prepared in pursuance of this notification is intended to make recruitment to the backlog vacancies earmarked for the various categories of PH candidates as per GO (P) No 7/2011/SWD dated 24/01/2011 and will remain in force for a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the ranked list will cease to exist as and when candidates are advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies. Rules 14 to 17 of Part II, KS&SSR are not applicable to this selection.
Candidates will be advised and appointed against the above mentioned vacancies and also against the backlog vacancies, if any, reported by the Appointing Authorities as earmarked in GO(P) No 7/11/SWD dated 24/01/2011.
Selection to the above mentioned vacancies will be made from among the ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral palsy, Hearing impairment and Low vision ) PH categories found suitable for the post as per existing government orders and vacancies will be apportioned among these categories in the ratio 1:1:1.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment from among the PH ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision ) candidates only.
Note : Application submitted by candidates other than those belonging to PH ( Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment and Low Vision ) category will be rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer 2015 :
- Hearing Impairment and Low Vision Candidates : 18 – 50. Only candidates born between 02.01.1965 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy Candidates : 18 – 47. Only candidates born between 02.01.1968 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible for this post.
7. Kerala PSC I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer Qualifications 2015 : Diploma in Civil Engineering of the Kerala University or Diploma recognised by Government as equivalent thereto.
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of part II, KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer Application 2015 : Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per “One Time Registration” with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have printouts of the details on the registration card by clicking the link ‘Registration Card’ after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall quote the user id for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the provisions of notification and the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Submission of Kerala PSC I Grade Draftsman / I Grade Overseer Application : 29.04.2015, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in.