Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for HSST – Statistics
Kerala PSC Applications are invited only Online by “One Time Registration” from qualified candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste communities in the State of Kerala for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Higher Secondary Education Department.
2. Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher – Statistics.
Explanation : Higher Secondary School Teacher means full time post of Higher Secondary School Teacher.
3. Kerala PSC HSST Scale of Pay 2015 : 19,240 – 34,500/-.
4. Number of Vacancy : Scheduled Caste – 3 ( Three ).
- Gazette Date of Ist NCA Notification – 29/05/2009 ( Category No:180/09 ).
- Gazette Date of IInd NCA Notification – 15/11/2010 ( Category No:353/10 ).
- Gazette Date of IIIrd NCA Notification – 16/04/2012 ( Category No:061/12 ).
This Fourth NCA Notification is issued due to the non-availability of qualified candidates as per the above notifications.
Note : The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List of selected candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, published by the Commission on the basis of this notification will remain in force till candidates are advised / appointed against the vacancies earmarked for Scheduled Castes but remain unfilled during the currency of the Ranked List published on 19.12.2006 for the post.
5. Kerala PSC HSST Method of Appointment 2015 : Direct Recruitment only from candidates belonging to reservation group of Scheduled Castes. But applications of Scheduled Tribe candidates will also be considered in the absence of Scheduled Caste candidates.
Note : Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than STs / SCs will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age limit for Kerala PSC HSST 2015 : 20 – 45 ( Only candidates born between 02/01/1970 and 01/01/1995 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for the post [ For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see Para 2 of the general conditions, excluding para 2(i) ].
7. Kerala PSC HSST Qualifications 2015 :
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
- B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in item (i) and (ii) above, the persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
- In the absence of B.Ed Degree holders, candidates having Masters Degree with not less than 50% marks and who have passed the State Eligibility Test will be considered. Preference shall be given to those who have acquired Ph.D / M.Phil. Degree or qualified Junior Research Fellowship / National Eligibility Test. The teachers appointed under this provision will have to acquire B.Ed Degree at their own expense within five years from the date of entry in service.
- Persons who have acquired M.Ed. in the subject concerned recognized by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed qualification.
- Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test ( SLET ) for the post of College Lecturers conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
- Those persons who have passed National Eligibility Test / Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
- Persons with Ph.D / M.Phil / M.Ed. degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil in the concerned subject should be one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The teachers who have completed 10 ( ten ) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education subordinate service shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC HSST Applications 2015 :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in, before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging into their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The Photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, Age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC HSST Applications 2015 : 04.11.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
( See general conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID Card, etc ).