Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for HSST – Mathematics
Kerala Public Service Commission applications are invited through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates belonging to reservation groups of under mentioned community only in Kerala State for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
- Department : Higher Secondary Education Department
- Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) – Mathematics
- Scale of Pay : 16,180 – 29,180/-
- Number of Vacancies Other Christians (OX) – 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above communities but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the ranked list published for the post with effect from 07.07.2008. This is the Third NCA notification for the post due to the non-availability of qualified candidates notified in the Gazette dated 30.11.2009, 16.04.2012 as per Category Nos. 425/2009 & 72/12 respectively.
Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment ( from Other Christians (OX) Community Only ).
Note : The applications of candidates belonging to other than the community mentioned in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
Age limit for KPSC Recruitment 2016 : 20-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1973 and 01.01.1996 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for the post. ( Including relaxations in para 2(i) of the General Conditions ).
- For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see para (2) of the General Conditions (except para 2(i)).
- In case of adult members of Scheduled Caste converted to Christian religion and their Children, the Upper age limit shall be 45 years. i.e. candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996.
Kerala PSC Qualifications :-
(1) Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
M.Sc. Ed in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the National Council for Education Research and Training ( NCERT ).
(3) Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS &SSR is applicable.
- Persons who have acquired M.Ed. in the subject concerned recognized by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed qualification.
Kerala PSC Exemptions :
- Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test for the post of College Lecturers conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
- Those persons who have passed National Eligibility Test / Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
- Persons with Ph.D / M.Phil / M.Ed. degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil in the concerned subject should be the one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- The teachers who have completed 10(ten) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education subordinate service shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
Mode of submitting Applications :-
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
The Photograph uploaded should be taken on or after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote User-Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission.
Kerala Public Service Commission applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
Last Date of receipt of Kerala PSC applications : 15th June, 2016 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight
Kerala Public Service Commission Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in
“If a Written / OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calender. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the Examination.”