Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Guard Grade II
( Category No:149/2016 )
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified Ex-service candidates belonging to LC/AI community, for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “One Time Registration”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded in the profile while applying should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
“If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.”
1. Name of Firm : Kerala State Road Transport Corporation.
2. Name of Post : Guard Gr.II ( Ex-serviceman only )
3. Kerala PSC Guard Grade II Pay Scale 2016 : 865 – 1615 (P.R)
4. No. of Kerala PSC Guard Grade II Vacancies 2016 : 01 (One) LC/AI.
The Kerala PSC Guard Grade II vacancies existing at present. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked to the above community but remain unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 31.12.2009 for the post based on the Notification published in the Gazette dated 12.11.2007 as Category No. 421/2007 and Ranked List published on 06.10.2015 for the post notified in the Gazette dated 13.05.2014 (Cat.No.230/14).
The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidate to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advice was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of the candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Kerala Public Service Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made within the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment. Ex-servicemen Candidates belonging to LC/AI community.
Note : Kerala PSC Guard Grade II Application submitted by candidates other than LC/AI community will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Guard Grade II 2016 : 18 – 49. ( Only candidates born between 02.01.1967 and 01.01.1998 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note 1 : The provisional hands working in the above concern will be given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Kerala Public Service Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern.
7. Kerala PSC Guard Grade II Qualifications 2016 :
- Pass in Standard VII or equivalent examination.
- Not less than three years experience in the Armed Forces, Viz. Army, Navy or Air Force.
- Knowledge of Cycling.
- Physical Measurement.
a. Height – 168 cm.
b. Chest ( Normal ) 81 cm.
c. Chest ( Expanded ) 86 cm.
Note : Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply for this post.
8. Mode of Kerala PSC Guard Grade II Submitting Applications 2016 : Candidates shall register as per “One Time Registration” system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ for applying for the post. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile if required by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of the password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, Community, Age, etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Guard Grade II Application 2016 : 20th July, 2016 Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
10. Address to Which Applications are to be Submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in.