Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Food Safety Officer
Kerala PSC Applications are invited through online only by One Time Registration scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Name of the Department : Food Safety.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Food Safety Officer.
3. Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Scale of Pay 2015 : 14620 – 25280/-.
4. Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer No. of Vacancy 2015 : 80 ( Eighty ).
The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer 2015 : 18 – 36. Only candidates born between 02/01/1979 and 01/01/1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. ( For conditions regarding age relaxation see para 2 of the General Conditions ).
7. Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Qualifications 2015 : A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a University recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala, or its equivalent qualifications.
The selected candidates will have to undergo training successfully as specified by the Food Authority in a recognised Institute or Institution approved for the purpose during the period of probation.
Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10(a) ii is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Applications 2015 : Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Food Safety Officer Applications 2015 : 03.06.2015 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight.
10. Address of which Applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
( Please see the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification ).