Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 for Electrician / Pump Operator
Kerala PSC applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Kerala PSC Department : Revenue
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Electrician / Pump Operator
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Electrician Jobs 2014 : 5250–8390/- ( PR )
4. No. of Kerala PSC Electrician Vacancies 2014 : District wise Thiruvananthapuram – 02 ( Two )
Note : 3% vacancies to the above post are reserved for physically disabled candidates as per G.O (P) No 1/13/SJD dated 3.1.2013 ( Low vision, Locomotor disability / cerebral Palsy, Hearing impairment ).
Important Notes for Kerala PSC Electrician 2014 :
- Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online application facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in
- A Ranked List will be prepared for Thiruvananthapuram District in pursuance of Kerala PSC notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should submit the Kerala PSC application for this post to the district office concerned and should note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application for Kerala PSC recruitment.
- The Kerala PSC selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Job Appointment 2014 : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Electrician 2014 : 18-36. Only candidates born between 2.1.1978 and 1.1.1996 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. ( Other backward Communities and SC / ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation ).
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
7. Kerala PSC Electrician Qualifications 2014 :
- SSLC or its equivalent.
- National Trade Certificate or ITI ( Electrician ) or MMV ( Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade ).Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable for selection to this post.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications for Kerala PSC Job Vacancies 2014 : Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details on the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
Before the final submission of the Kerala PSC application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User Id for further communication with the Kerala PSC Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered on after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Address to which Kerala PSC Applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
10. Last Date of Receipt of Applications for Kerala PSC Jobs 2014 : 17.12.2014 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
11. If Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the Kerala PSC website.