Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 for Drawing Teacher
( Category No : 118/2016 )
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only by ‘One Time Registration’ exclusively from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Department : Education
2. Name of Post : Drawing Teacher (High School)
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 : 13,210 – 22,360/-.
4. Number of Vacancies for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 : District Wise
Malappuram – 06 (Six)
- Conventional type Applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only by ‘One Time Registration’ to www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Separate Ranked List will be prepared for the Malappuram district in pursuance of Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the ranked list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Application should be sent to Malappuram district office in response to this notification.
- The Selection in pursuance of Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated, 27th May, 1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he or she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS) No.4/61/PD dated, 02nd January, 1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Appointment for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 : 18-40. Candidates should be born between 02nd January, 1976 and 01st January, 1998 (Both dates included) with usual relaxation to SC/ST and other Backward communities.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 (fifty) years of age.
7. Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) Qualifications 2016 :
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- Group Certificate in Drawing (KGTE or MGTE). Or
Certificate in Drawing and Painting (Two year course) issued by the Commissioner for Government Examination, Kerala. Or
Diploma in Painting issued by the Commissioner for Government Examination, Kerala. Or
Group Diploma in Drawing (KGTE or MGTE). Or
National Diploma in Applied Arts issued by the College of Fine Arts, Thiruvananthapuram. Or
Bachelor of Fine Arts preparatory Examination of the University of Kerala. Or
B.F.A Degree with specialization in Painting and Applied Arts of the University of Kerala. Or
BFA (condensed) Degree in Painting of the university of Kerala. Or
BFA (Sculpture) of the University of Kerala. Or
Certificate course Examination in Commercial Arts issued by the Government of Kerala. Or
National Diploma in Fine Arts ( 5 years course) awarded by the Commissioner for Govt. Examination/Director of Technical Education. Or
‘Kerala Government Certificate Examination in Fine Arts’
8. Special Concessions Regarding Appointment and Age Limit
- Preference will be given as laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 50/70/PD dated 12th Feburary, 1970 and G.O.(MS) No. 9/78/G.Edn. Dated 21th January, 1978 to the wives of Jawans in the matter of recruitment as Teachers, if they possess the prescribed qualifications. Soldiers in active service and those working in Base Establishment are included under the term `Jawans’. Wives of Jawans should note in the application that they are wives of Jawans. Such candidates should obtain proper certificates from the Officer Commanding stating the name, military rank and military address of their husbands and produce the same as and when required by the Commission (G.O (MS) No.509/64/Edn. Dated 19th September, 1964, G.O.(MS) No. 614/65/Edn. Dated 09th November, 1965 and G.O (MS) No. 243/66/Edn. Dated 27th May, 1966).
- Laboratory Attenders in the departmental High Schools in the State who have rendered at least 5 years satisfactory service and who possess the prescribed qualification will be exempted from age limit. They should produce proper certificates from the headmaster of the school specifying the date of commencement of their service and the total service put in by them as and when required by the Commission. The candidates who claim exemption on this basis will be considered only against vacancies to be filled up by open competition on the basis of merit alone (G.O (MS) No.315/62/Edn. Dated 14th May, 1962)
- First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as Teachers (G.O (MS) No. 122/75/G.Edn. Dated 27th May, 1975 and GO (MS) No50/70/PD dtd 12th Feburary, 1970.
- Teachers of the Government Primary and State Nursery Schools who are graduates and are otherwise qualified will be exempted from upper age limit [G.O.(MS) No.185/70/Edn. dated 18/04/70 and G.O.(MS) No.466/70/Edn dated 11th november, 1970]. They should produce proper certificate from authorities concerned as and when required by the commission.
The Candidates Who Claim Concessions by Virtue of Above or any of The Reason mentioned in Para 2 of the General Condition should state “Are you eligible for age relaxation” as “yes” on the online application and give details in the space following otherwise the applications are liable to be rejected presuming that they are over aged candidates. Upper age limit after allowing the relaxation as per rule should not exceed 50 years of age.
9. Mode of Sending Application for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31st December, 2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last Date for Receipt of Applications for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 : 20th July, 2016 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) 2016 :www.keralapsc.gov.in
12. If a Written Test / OMR / Online Test is conducted as a part of for Kerala PSC Drawing Teacher (High School) selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.