Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Deputy Town Planner
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Kerala Town and Country Planning.
2. Name of Post : Deputy Town Planner.
3. Scale of Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner Pay 2015 : 21240 – 37040.
4. Number of Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner Vacancies 2015 : 25 ( Twenty Five ).
The Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in pursuance of this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner 2015 : 18 – 41. Only candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC / ST Candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
( For other conditions regarding age relaxation please see Para (2) of the General conditions of the Gazette Notification ).
7. Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner Qualifications 2015 :
- Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning / City Planning or equivalent qualifications Or
- Associate of the Institute of Town Planners, India. Or
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or Physical Planning. Or
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture. And
- Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning or Regional Planning / City Planning.
Five years experience in the field of Town & Country Planning or Regional Planning / City Planning is essential with each qualification mentioned above.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications 2015 :
Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the Candidate and date of taking Photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the Profile by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post candidate must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and the particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the Notification and Website is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, service, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Deputy Town Planner Applications 2015 : 14.10.2015 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Website Address : ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘.