Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Cook
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only by `One Time Registration’ system exclusively from qualified candidates belonging to the following reservation communities of Kerala State on NCA vacancies for selection to the under mentioned post.
1. Kerala PSC Department 2015 : Tourism.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Cook.
3. Kerala PSC Cook Scale of Pay 2015 : 8,500 – 13,210/-.
4. Number of Kerala PSC Cook Vacancies 2015 : District wise. Ezhava / Billava / Thiyya – Palakkad – 1 ( One ).
- Conventional type applications for the post will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online facility available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to these candidates.
- Separate Ranked list will be prepared for above districts in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published as per this notification shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above communities, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for the post in the following dates in the following district as detailed below.
Name of District Date of publication of Ranked List Category No. Palakkad 26.04.2010 262/2007
- Reservation community candidates shall submit application for the post to the districts where the vacancy is in existence for their respective community and shall note the name of that district against the relevant column in the online application. Applications should not be submitted to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction, and if he / she is selected, his / her name will be removed from the Ranked List and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. ( Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961.
Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Cook Appointment 2015 : Direct Recruitment ( From candidates belonging to Ezhava / Billava / Thiyya community only ).
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Cook 2015 : 18 – 39. Only candidates born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. This includes the relaxation as per para 2 (i) of the General Conditions.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification except Para 2 (i).
7. Kerala PSC Cook Qualifications 2015 :
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
- K.G.C.E in Food Production from Government Food Craft Institute or any other qualification recognized by Government as equivalent thereto.
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Cook Applications 2015 :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Cook Applications 2015 : 21.10.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to Which Kerala PSC Cook Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. If Kerala PSC Cook Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
( For details including photo, ID card for examination etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification ).