Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Confidential Assistant Group II Posts
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Kerala PSC applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Name of the Firm : Various Govt. owned Companies / Corporations / Boards.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Confidential Assistant Gr.II
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Group II Jobs 2015 : Scale pay as prescribed for the post by the concerned Company / Corporation / Board.
4. Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Group II Number of Vacancies 2015 : 4 ( Four ).
As per G.O.(P)No.1/13/SJD dtd. 03.01.2013, 3% vacancies are reserved for PH candidates.
Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Group II written exam will be held on 25th August, 2016. Thursday, 07.30 AM* to 09.15 AM
Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Group II exam admission tickets through their One Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 12.08.2016.
Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Group II Exam Syllabus 2015
An Objective Type Test ( OMR Valuation ) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Main Topics :
Part I : General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala.
Part II : General English.
Part III : Computer Word Processing, Typing and Document Formatting.
(Maximum Marks : 100)
(Duration : 1 hour 15 minutes)
(Medium of Questions : English)
Important Note for Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Group II Jobs 2015 :
- The number of candidates to be included in the Short List / Probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The above Kerala PSC vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in pursuance to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked list after the minimum period of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancies reported for the post having the scale of pay as prescribed by the Company / Corporation / Boards from the Ranked List strictly in accordance with the order of receipt of vacancies in the office of the Kerala Public Service Commission and in accordance with the rules of reserved and rotation followed by the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates will not have the right to choose a particular company / corporation / board or scale of pay.
- The provisional hands working in the above concern will given age relaxation to the extant of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Kerala Public Service Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern. The over aged candidates who become eligible to included in the ranked list, on the basis of their provisional service will be considered only in the vacancies reported from the concerned company / corporation / board in which they have worked provisionally.
- The retrenched employees of the Kerala Fisheries Corporation will be given age relaxation as stipulated in the G.O.(Rt)No.1942/84/PW dtd. 31.12.1984 to the extant of their service subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall not exceed 50 years. These candidates will also be given preference in the matter of recruitment among other candidates with equal marks. Such candidates should obtain a certificate from the managing director, Kerala Fisheries Corporation Limited to prove their length of service in the Company and the date of retrenchment and produce the same as and when required by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Kerala Public Service Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made with in the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Job Appointment 2015 : Direct Recruitment.
6. Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Age limit 2015 : 18 – 36 “Only candidates born between 2.1.1979 and 1.1.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post.” Other Backward Communities and SC / ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. [ for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para 2 of the General Conditions ].
7. Qualifications for Kerala PSC Confidential Assistant Jobs 2015 :
1. Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
2. Pass in Typewriting English ( Lower ) KGTE and Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
Note : Those who have passed the KGTE Typewriting before January 2002 should produce separate certificate in Computer Word Processing or its equivalent.
3. Pass in Shorthand in English ( Lower ) KGTE or its equivalent.
4. Pass in Typewriting Malayalam ( Lower ) KGTE or its equivalent.
5. Pass in Shorthand Malayalam ( Lower ) KGTE or its equivalent.
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of KS & SSR Part II is also applicable to this post.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Recruitment Applications 2015 : Candidates shall register register as per “One Time Registration” system on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance will the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Applications 2015 : 29.04.2015 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
10. Address to which Kerala PSC applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Sub paras v, viii, ix, x, xi and xiii in para 2 and paras 6 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to this post.
- The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
( for further details see the general conditions given in part II. )