Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Name of Concern : Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
2. Name of Post : Clerk Grade I.
3. KPSC Clerk Grade I Pay Scale 2013 : 8100 – 23125/-.
4. Number of KPSC Clerk Grade I Vacancies 2013 : Anticipatory vacancies.
- The vacancies reported for the post of Clerk Grade I from the Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited will be divided in the ratio 1:1 and will be filled from General Category ( Part I ) and Society Category ( Part II ) alternatively. The first turn will be from General Category ( Part I ). The vacancies for the same post if any, further reported will also be divided in the ratio 1:1 in continuation of the division already made and vacancies for society category will be filled from the ranked list published by the Commission in response to Kerala Public Service Commission notification.
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in response to KPSC notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years subject to the condition that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year of this list. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the vacancies, which are earmarked for Society Category during the period of currency of the list.
- The selection in pursuance of Kerala PSC notification will be made on statewide basis.
- As per Rule 184 of KCS every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he / she joins duty be on probation for a period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
5. Method of Kerala PSC appointment : Direct Recruitment from eligible employees of Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Clerk Grade I 2013 : 18 – 50 years. Candidates born between 02.01.1963 and 01.01.1995 ( Both dates included ) are only eligible for the post.
7. Kerala PSC Clerk Grade I Qualifications 2013 :
- Must have completed 3 ( three ) years regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited. Candidates selected under this category should be in the service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment.
- A Degree in Commerce with Co – operation as special subject from a recognised University. Or
- (i) B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. Degree ( 3 years ) from a recognized University and
(ii) Higher Diploma in Co-operation or equivalent qualification ( HDC of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC / HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training ). Or Successful completion of the Subordinate ( Junior ) personnel Co-operative Training Course ( JDC ) or
- Diploma in Rural Services with Co-operation as optional subject. Or
- B.Sc. ( Co – operation and Banking ) Degree of Kerala Agricultural University.
8. The eligible employees of Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar ( General ) showing the details of service of the applicant, which render them, eligible to apply for the post and shall be produced as and when required by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The Service Certificate should contain the following details.
9. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Clerk Grade I Applications 2013 :
Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User – ID and Password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have a printout copy of the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering their Home Page.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall commit to memory the User – ID for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the instructions on the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last date for receipt of application : 20.11.2013 wednesday up to 12 midnight.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
12. Para 2 and Para 7 of the General Conditions are not applicable to this post. ( For details including photo, ID cards etc, refer to the General Conditions at the end of the Gazette Notification ).