Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Salesman
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the website of the Commission after `One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Written exam will be held on 27th August, 2016 Saturday 01.30 PM* to 03.15 PM
Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman exam admission tickets can download through their One Time Registration Profile in the Website www.keralapsc.gov.in from 12th August, 2016
1. Department : Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited.
2. Name of Post : Assistant Salesman.
3. Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Pay Scale 2015 : 4510 – 6230/-.
4. Number of Kerala PSC Vacancies 2015 : District wise.
Thiruvananthapuram : 23 ( Twenty three ) Vacancies ( NJD ).
Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Ernakulam, Idukki Anticipated Vacancies, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Kannur, Kasaragod : Anticipated Vacancies.
- Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply only through online application available at the Kerala Public Service Commission website viz www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Separate Ranked list will be prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the lists. In case not candidate is advised from the ranked list till expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Applications should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are send contrary to the above direction and if he / she is selected his / her name will be removed from the ranked lists and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her. Candidates should submit the application for this post to the concerned district office and should note the name of that district against the relevant column in the applications.
- The selection in pursuance of the notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O.(Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he / she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Exam Syllabus 2015
An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
Main Topics :
Part I : General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Renaissance in Kerala.
Part II : General English.
Part III: Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability.
(Maximum Marks : 100)
(Duration : 1 hour 15 minutes)
(Medium of Questions : Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman 2015 : 18 – 36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC / ST & Other backward Communities.
Note : For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
7. Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Qualifications 2015 : SSLC Pass or its equivalent.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Applications 2015 :
Candidates must register as per “One Time Registration” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Applications 2015 : 16.09.2015 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight.
10. Address to Which Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Applications are to be Sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
11. If Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Written Test / OMR Test is conducted as a part of the selection Admission Tickets of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission tickets as per the instructions given in the website.
( For details including photo, ID card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification ).