Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant ( Finance )
Kerala PSC Applications are invited from qualified Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the following post. Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after One Time Registration. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Name of the Kerala PSC Department : Finance.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Assistant ( Special Recruitment for SC / ST Only ).
3. Kerala PSC Assistant Scale of Pay 2015 : 13,900 – 24,040/-.
4. Number of Vacancy for Kerala PSC Assistant 2015 : 3 ( Three ).
Note : The above Vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year is published. Recruitment will be made for the above vacancy and also for the vacancies reported for Special Recruitment from Scheduled Tribe only during the currency of the list.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment ( Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes only ).
Note : Applications received from candidates other than Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Assistant 2015 : 18 – 41. Only Candidates born between 02.01.1974 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post. No other age relaxation will be allowed.
Note : In the absence of qualified candidates within the age limit the upper age limit shall be relaxed up to 50 years. But in no case the maximum age limit shall exceed 50 ( Fifty ) years.
7. Kerala PSC Assistant Qualifications 2015 : A Degree in any faculty from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Note : KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a)ii is applicable to qualification.
8. Probation : Every person appointed to this post shall be on probation from the date on which he joins duty for a total period of two years within a continuous period of three years.
9. Mode of Submitting Application for Kerala PSC Assistant 2015 : Candidates must register as per ‘One Time Registration’ with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of each application, the candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Kerala PSC Assistant Application once submitted is treated as provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last Date for receipt of Applications for Kerala PSC Assistant Vacancies 2015 : 29.04.2015 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
11. Name of Website to which Applications are to be Submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
12. Paragraphs two, three and twenty five ( except the conditions laid down in the Rule 3(C) of Part II of the kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules ) are not applicable to this selection.
13. Appointment are made on the basis of the rank secured in the ranked list of candidates prepared in pursuance of this notification subject to the conditions laid down in G.O.(MS) No.142/72/PD dated, 13.04.1972, G.O.(MS) No.309/73/PD dated, 29.11.1973, G.O.(P) No.21/76/PD dated, 17.01.1976 and G.O.(P) No.25/94/GAD dated, 22.01.1994 allowing special reservations to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the procedures made for this purpose from time to time and subject to the rules under sections 3(c), 17(a), 17(b) of Part II of Kerala State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1958.
14. If a written Test / OMR Test is conducted as part of the selection, Admission Ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Admission Ticket as per the instructions in the Website.
( For details including photo and ID card etc. refer to the General Conditions at the end of the notification ).