Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Director ( Fisheries )
Applications are invited online for Kerala PSC Assistant Director only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1 Department : Fisheries
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post 2015 : Assistant Director of Fisheries ( Zonal )
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 : 21240-37040
4. Number of Kerala PSC Assistant Director Vacancies 2015 : 4 ( Four )
The above Kerala PSC vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Kerala PSC Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Job 2015 Appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Assistant Director Jobs 2015 : 18-44. Only candidates born between 02.01.1970 and 01.01.1996 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant Director post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities ( For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see part 2 of the General Conditions ).
7. Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 Qualifications :
Must posses at least a second class Degree of B.Sc. ( Hons ), M.Sc. Or
M.A. of any recognised University in Zoology. Or
A Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Oceanography issued by any Foreign University and approved as sufficient qualification by Government. Or
Post Graduate Associate Diploma issued by The Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai. Or
A Degree of B.Tech ( Fisheries ) awarded by Calicut University. Or
Diploma in Fishery Science issued by the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Mumbai. Or
M.Sc. ( Zoology ) II Division of the Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan. Or
M.Sc. ( Marine Biology ) awarded by the Cochin University. Or
M.Sc. ( Industrial Fisheries ) awarded by the Cochin University. Or
B.F.Sc. Degree of the Kerala Agricultural University.
- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II KS & SSR is applicable.
- Preference will be given to those who possess a Degree of B.Tech. ( Fisheries ) of the University of Calicut with in the meaning of G.O. (MS) No. 50/70/PD dated 12.02.1970.
8. Mode of Submitting Applications for Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 : Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per “One Time Registration” on the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those registered can apply by logging into their profile using their user ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have print-outs of the details on the registration card after entering the Home Page.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall quote the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications for Kerala PSC Assistant Director which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given on the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for by the Kerala Public Service Commission.
9. Last Date of Receipt of Kerala PSC Assistant Director Job 2014 Applications : 04.02.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
10. Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in