Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Assistant Director ( Industries and Commerce )
General Recruitment – State Wide
Kerala PSC applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Industries and Commerce
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Assistant Director
3. Scale of Pay for Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 : 21240-37040/-
4. No.of Vacancies for Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 : 2 ( Two )
The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
Note : Three percentage ( 3% ) of the Kerala PSC vacancies for the post shall be reserved for eligible physically handicapped candidates that is Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Low Vision vide G.O(P)No.61/2012/SWD dated 17.10.2012.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Job Appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit for Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 : 18 – 36.
Only candidates born between 02.01.1979 and 01.01.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities. ( for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see part 2 of the General Conditions )
7. Kerala PSC Assistant Director 2015 Qualifications : A Degree of a recognised University in any branch of Engineering or Technology. Or A Post Graduate Degree of a recognised University in Business Administration.
Note : Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Probation : Every person appointed to this post shall be on probation from the date on which he joins duty for a total period of two years on duty with in a continuous period of three years.
9. Kerala PSC Training 2015 : Every person appointed to this post shall under go such training for such period as may be fixed by Government at the time of appointment. He shall be paid Travelling Allowance also as per rules. The period spent on training shall be considered as duty and shall be counted for increment, experience, and probation.
10. Mode of Submitting Applications for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 : Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “One Time Registration” through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ Those who have already registered can apply by logging into their profile using his / her User-ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and print the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration card after entering the home page. Candidate are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user Id for further communication with the Kerala PSC Commission. Applications for Kerala PSC which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age community etc have to produced as and when called for.
12. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Applications 2015 : 16.04.2015 Thursday up to 12.00 midnight.
13. Website Address : www.keralapsc.gov.in