Kerala PSC Recruitment 2015 for Accountant Grade II, Accounts Clerk, Junior Accountant
Kerala PSC Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the following post. Application must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after “One Time Registration”. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile. The photo uploaded through One Time Registration should be taken after 31.12.2010 and also bear the name of candidate and date of photo taken should in the bottom of the photograph. The uploaded photo will be having a validity of ten years from the date of photograph taken.
1. Name of the Firm : Various Govt. owned Companies / Corporations / Boards / Societies given below :
- Kerala State Development Corporation for SC / ST.
- Forest Industries ( Travancore ) Limited.
- Handicraft Development Corporation of Kerala Limited.
- Kerala State Construction Corporation Ltd.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Accountant Gr.II / Accounts Clerk / Junior Accountant / Store Assistant Gr.II.
3. Kerala PSC Accountant Scale of Pay 2015 : Scale of pay as prescribed for the post by concerned company / corporation / board.
4. Kerala PSC Accountant No. of Vacancy 2015 : 10 ( Ten ).
- 3% of the vacancies are reserved for Physical Handicapped candidates vide G.O.(P)No.8/10/SWD dtd. 01.02.2010.
- The number of candidates to be included in the Short List / Probability List of the above post will be decided as per the availability of admitted applications.
- The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in pursuance to this Notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years provided that list will not continue to be in force if a new Ranked List after the minimum period of one year is published. Candidates will be advised against the vacancies reported for the post having the scale of pay as prescribed ;by the Company / Corporation / Board from the Ranked List strictly in accordance with the order of receipt of vacancies in the office of the Commission and in accordance with the rules of reservation and rotation followed by the Commission. Candidates will not have the right to choose a particular company / corporation / board or scale of pay.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission shall have the power to cancel the advice for appointment of any candidates to the above post, if it is subsequently found that such advise was made under some mistake. On such cancellation the appointing authority shall terminate the service of candidate, provided that, the cancellation of advice for appointment by the Commission and subsequent termination of service of the candidate by the appointing authority shall be made with in the period of probation or 240 days from the date of joining duty whichever is earlier.
5. Method of Kerala PSC Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age Limit for Kerala PSC Accountant 2015 : 18 – 36. “Only candidates born between 2.1.1979 and 1.1.1997 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for this post”. ”Other Backward Communities and SC / ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation”.
Note : The provisional hands working in the above concern will given age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in subject to a maximum of Five years from the upper age limit provided they are within the prescribed age limit on the date of their first appointment in the above concern. But the regular employees of the concern are not eligible for the above concession for further appointment. The provisional hands should obtain a certificate showing the period of their provisional service in the concern and shall produce the same as and when required by the Commission. It would also be clearly specified in the certificate that they were not working in the regular service of the concern. The overaged candidates who become eligible to be included in the ranked list, on the basis of their provisional service will be considered only in the vacancies reported from the concerned company / corporation / board in which they have worked provisionally.
[ For other conditions regarding the age relaxation please see Para 2 i, ii, iii, iv, vi, vii & xii of the General Conditions ].
7. Kerala PSC Accountant Qualifications 2015 : A pass in B.Com Degree from a recognised University.
Note : Rule 10(a) ii of KS & SSR Part II is also applicable to this post.
8. Mode of Submitting Kerala PSC Accountant Applications 2015 : Candidates shall register as per “One Time Registration” system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ for applying for the post. The photograph taken within one year should be uploaded through OTR. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required.
Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Accountant Applications 2015 : 03.06.2015 Wednesday upto 12:00 Midnight.
10. Address of which Applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Sub Paras v, viii, ix, x, xi and xiii in para 2 and paras 6 and 7 of the general conditions are not applicable to this post.
- The selection to the above concern will be subject to the rules and regulations made by them from time to time.
( For details including photo and ID card etc. refer to the General Conditions at the end of the notification ).