Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment 2012 for Homoeopathy Medical Officer, Insurance Medical Officer
General – Statewide
Part I Direct Recruitment
Last Date for Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment : 16.01.2013
Kerala Public Service Commission applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after ‘One Time Registration’. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Homoeopathy / Insurance Medical Services.
2. Name of Kerala PSC Post : Medical Officer ( Homoeo ) / Assistant Insurance Medical Officer ( Homoeo ).
3. Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment 2012 Pay Scale : 20740 – 36140.
4. Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment 2012 Vacancies : Anticipated vacancies.
The list of selected candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission in response to Kerala PSC 2012 notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and the vacancies that may be reported to the Kerala Public Service Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
Note : 3% of the Kerala PSC 2012 vacancies are reserved for PH candidates. As per G.O (P) No.61/12/SWD dated 17.10.2012, for the Kerala PSC post of medical officer ( Homoeo ) in Homoeopathy department, PH candidates with Locomotor Disability / cerebral palsy are eligible and for the post of AIMO ( Homoeo ) in IMS Department, PH candidates, with locomotor disability / cerebral palsy, blindness, low vision are eligible for reservations.
5. Method of Appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age limit for Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment 2012 : ( 21 – 42 ) Only candidates born between 2.1.1970 and 1.1.1991 ( both dates included ) are eligible to apply for Kerala PSC post 2012 with usual relaxation to scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward communities. ( For other conditions regarding the age relaxation, please see para 2 of the general conditions ).
7. Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment 2012 Qualifications :
- A Degree in Homoeopathy awarded by any of the universities in kerala state. Or
A Diploma in Homoeopathy issued by Government of Kerala. Or
Any other degree in Homoeopathy or Diploma equivalent to the above in respect of the duration of the course and House surgency / Internship provided all such qualifications are included in the schedule II of the Homoeo Central Council Act, 1973.
( Note : Holders of Diploma in Homoeopathy issued by the Government of Kerala & equivalent are eligible to apply only for the Kerala PSC post of Medical officer ( Homoeo ) in the Homoeopathy Department. )
- Successful completion of House surgency / Internship.
- ‘A’ class registration with the Travancore – Cochin Medical Council.
8. Mode of Sending Application :
Candidates shall register as per ‘One Time Registration’ system on the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.org for applying for the Kerala PSC post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their user id and password. Candidates shall click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the notification link for applying for a Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the user id for further communication with the Kerala Public Service Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove Qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date for Receipt of Kerala PSC Direct Recruitment 2012 Applications : 16.01.2013 Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.org
( Candidates must see the general conditions for instruction regarding Photo, ID card etc. )