Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013 for Director, Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Planning and Development Department
Jharkhand Public Service Commission
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834 001.
Last Date of Receipt of Application : 25.01.2013
Pursuant to requisition received from Joint Secretary Planning and Development Department. Govt, of Jharkhand vide letter no. 1776 dated 31/10/12, applications are invited for Appointment / Deputation to the JPSC post of Director, Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Planning and Development Department. Govt, of Jharkhand, Ranchi. From eligible candidates in prescribed proforma available on JPSC website www.jpsc.gov.in as detailed here under :
1. Name of the JPSC Post 2013 : Director, Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Planning and Development Department. Govt, of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
2. Class : Class – I ( Gazetted ).
3. Number of JPSC Post 2013 : 01 unreserved.
4. Pay Allowances and Leave etc
- Pay Scale – PB IV 37,400 – 67,000 Grade Pay 8,700
- Leave and other matters will be regulated as per relevant rules and regulation applicable under Govt, of Jharkhand. As regard pension, Gratuity, General Provident Fund etc, the decision of the Finance Department Govt, of Jharkhand will be acceptable to the applicant.
5. JPSC Recruitment 2013 Essential Qualification :
- Educational : A post graduate degree in statistics from any Indian or Foreign recognised university or institute.
- Experience : Minimum service experience of 03 years in the revised pay structure PB III 15,600 – 39,100 Grade pay 7,600 in any State Govt, or Govt, of India or its public sector enterprise. Or
Specialized work experience in statistics for 10 years in private sector.
- Training : The candidate should mention his experience and specialization in the JPSC Recruitment 2013 application form which will be considered for weightage at the time of JPSC Recruitment 2013 interview.
6. Tenure : Tenure for the JPSC post of Director is normally 05 years which may be further extended for 02 – 02 years by the State Government subject to maximum age of 65 years.
7. Age Limit for JPSC Recruitment 2013 : Should have completed 30 years but should not have completed 65 years as on 09.10.2012.
8. Main Job Duties : Administrative / Operational head of Directorate.
9. JPSC Recruitment 2013 Selection Process : The JPSC 2013 recruitment will be made by way of direct appointment / deputation from any State Govt or Govt of India or its public sector enterprise or from private sector having specialized work experience in statistics for 10 years, on the basis of interview as well as academic carrier and experience. Weightage will be given for experience and specialization.
- Towards fee a sum of 600 plus bank charges / post office charges 50, total 650 can be deposited through challan in any branch of State Bank of India or in any branch of post office as mentioned on the back page of the challan. Copy of challan can be used by downloading it from the website of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission www.jpsc.gov.in. One copy of the challan ( JPSC copy ) should be enclosed with the application form and third i.e Depositor’s copy should be kept preserved by the candidates.
- The Govt. employees / public sector employees will submit their application through proper channel with no objection certificate issued by the employer along with experience certificate and copy of self attested educational certificate, mark sheet of each examination passed from matriculation to post graduation.
- The applicant will paste his passport size photograph on the place prescribed in the application form and put his signature under the photograph.
- For Govt. employees / public sector employees sending of application through proper channel is compulsory. In case of probability of delay, an advance copy of application along with the copy of no objection certificate issued by the employer, self attested educational certificates, mark sheet of each exam passed from matriculation to post graduation, experience certificates and original challan can be sent but the application through proper channel must be submitted in the office of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission before the JPSC 2013 interview. The Govt. employees / public sector employees applying for appointment on the basis of deputation should send their application through proper channel with vigilence clearance, self attested educational certificates, mark sheet of each exam passed from matriculation to post graduation, experience certificates and original challan.
- Application should be received in Jharkhand Public Service Commission office through registered / speed post on the following address latest by 5.00 PM on 25th January 2013.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission,
Ranchi – 834 001.
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any postal lapses.
- Incomplete JPSC 2013 application forms will be rejected and no consideration will be made on the application received after fixed date and time and examination fee will not be refunded.
- Application form for JPSC 2013 Recruitment should be submitted in prescribed proforma in A4 size.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the JPSC 2013 interview.
- The Jharkhand Public Service Commission reserves the right to change the terms of the advertisement and / or cancellation of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason.